The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go. It used to be a dope hang out spot and you could always spot celebrities and athletes there. Over the last year or two it's become a war zone where you're likely witness a snatch and grab at the Louis Vuitton store or get robbed on the way to your car.

It's really gone downhill. This is why the white people in Buckhead were trying to push for cityhood so that Buckhead would be a separate entity from the city of Atlanta and they could have their own police force. As you might expect, the person leading the Buckhead City initiative was a super racist Trump supporter.

Yea I remember when those news stories started coming about buckhead wanting to be it’s own city and immediately knew what time it was and what it was really about.

Still crazy this all happened so fast there I would at least used to go up there if I needed something at the apple store but now I just got to perimeter if I need something like that instead

This is a NASTY account :lol: :smh:

Statmuse some suckas hiding behind a parody account after muting their replies doe. Sending submissions 😂

Yea that fake dm convo sealed it. it’s crazy what a rebrand will do for you tho. You got people in that hatermuse comments saying they like them more than statmuse like it’s not the same people :rofl:

I assumed it was the same people but the DM had me taking the bait :rofl:

NBA twitter is pure chaos. Aint mad it 😂

So let me get this straight. StatMuse started out as a legitimate account...

Then started trolling for likes/retweets...

But didn't want any smoke as a result of said pivot to trolling so they disabled comments and attempted to restore legitimacy to their account by posting stats again....

Only to create a subsidiary 'HaterMuse' to continue trolling while avoid mixing the dirty with the clean....

And manufactured a DM conversation between the parent account and subsidiary?

After their win list night, looked over the remaining schedules for the current Top 4 teams in the East and I think the HEAT hold on to the 1 seed. Good for them and I'll hold that L for predicting they would drop in the standings.

Think the Raptors move up to 5 over the Bulls, but other than that East is going to finish the way it looks today.

Don't want to start a riot in here but If we're talking Top 3 players in the world (not tiers) then Embiid is on the outside looking in.

And Joel Embiid is my guy but I have to put a 2X MVP/FMVP, MVP/2X FMVP and an MVP (soon to be 2X) who are playing a similar level (give or take) ahead of him 🤷‍♂️

Been wild to see the way someone with a resume like Giannis has somehow become even more underrated AFTER winning a chip and FMVP on the back of one of the most dominant finals performances ever :lol:

He's also developed a solid midrange and deep shooting game too to basically make him unstoppable now too but he's still overlooked and slighted regularly, I don't get it man.

They're about to do him like they did MJ and Bron before with voter 'fatigue'. They can't deny his greatness so they've gotta move goalposts and fish for other reasons or harp on stats/narratives to diminish his case.

Cowherd was right on the money about that yesterday

Not yet for Luka, he's on the outside looking in. He does have the worst supporting cast though compared to the other guys. I'll give him that.

There's no way I'm choosing anyone over KD Giannis and Jokic.

I know he's biased but JJ having Embiid over Yanni is laughable and I'm big on Embiid

That was before his 40-14 night in their win this week too and Embiid leads the BPG by 0.1 :lol:

Gannis would prob be my per minute MVP slightly.

But Jokic plays more games and minutes so I think he's produced more total value.

So id give Jokic the MVP.

As a native Atlantan I can attest to the fact that Buckhead is a nice neighborhood. At least it was a nice neighborhood before these young kids started robbing Lenox Mall every other day.

Screenshot_20220331-115242.png

Call of Duty Lennox Mall is INSANE. You don't violence, come over to Cobb Galleria.

If embiid doesn't win MVP this year he'll never win it. He's obviously gunning for it. Unless one year he gets a participation award like Jokic it's gonna be tough sledding for ya boy

I know he's biased but JJ having Embiid over Yanni is laughable and I'm big on Embiid

That was before his 40-14 night in their win this week too and Embiid leads the BPG by 0.1 :lol:

Need better matchup analysis as they never guard each other lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom