The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I remember when those news stories started coming about buckhead wanting to be it’s own city and immediately knew what time it was and what it was really about.

Still crazy this all happened so fast there I would at least used to go up there if I needed something at the apple store but now I just got to perimeter if I need something like that instead
What part of town do you live in? My wife and I recently moved back to Atlanta and we live in the Dunwoody area, maybe 10 minutes away from Perimeter

What part of town do you live in? My wife and I recently moved back to Atlanta and we live in the Dunwoody area, maybe 10 minutes away from Perimeter
Dekalb rn but tryin to move closer to the north Decatur side or NW Atlanta (which is what my girl wants rn)

Who says no?

Screenshot 2022-03-31 105326.png
Any one with a functioning brain....

As a native Atlantan I can attest to the fact that Buckhead is a nice neighborhood. At least it was a nice neighborhood before these young kids started robbing Lenox Mall every other day.

Screenshot_20220331-115242.png

Lenox Still nice, stop trying scare the tourists, “warzone” :lol: …We know you might be shook cuz you naturally scary and not really from ATL ATL

Last edited:
Lenox Still nice, stop trying scare the tourists :lol: …We know you might be shook cuz you naturally scary and not really from ATL ATL
Called that man Migos... YIKES.

When I go back to GA I hope to end up in Sandy Springs or booming in South Gwinnett with Lou Will and you won't see my acting like I'm bout ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom