The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron so pathetic wit it he literally misses last shot and immediately pouts to tunnel. Pelicans had to chase dude down to shake hands making him feel stupid and bad leading him to go seek out other plays to shake their hands. :smh:

I mean that's not what happened. He shook Nance's hand on the court.

He been trash for leaving games early but that didn't happen here.

GOAT some people said..

1648878234368.jpeg

Which makes the spin that Klutch put out a while back trying to make it seem like Pelinka went rogue when he traded for Russ as if he wouldn't consult and get the blessing of Lebby and AD all the more laughable.

Just have to admit that you, AD and management goofed tremendously in making that trade and subsequently gutting the team resulting in this disastrous season.

I’ve never listened to him but this Robert Parrish dude can’t be that bad right?

As bad as the Lakers have been, I dont think the Suns or anyone for that matter wanna play them in the first round. I was wondering if the Suns would rest Book and CP for their game vs LA next week, but they should just play them and hurt LA’s chances of making the play in more.

Season really over. Shameful.

So it's done. The Lakers going again joker twice. Warriors and suns. It's cooked.

Bron missing the playoffs twice in 4 yrs. An additional first round exit. And a Bubble Mickey Donald and Goofy Ring.

Throw his whole Lakers tenure away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom