The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless that roster improves dramatically and the lakers contend next yr, it's been a strange era for the lebron lakers era
didn't really get to celebrate the disney chip. even though, lebron tried to link up with the rams SB parade :lol:
two embarrasing seasons and a quick exit
he'll end up breaking kareems record in a lakers uniform, so that is something lakers fans can look to

unless that roster improves dramatically and the lakers contend next yr, it's been a strange era for the lebron lakers era
didn't really get to celebrate the disney chip. even though, lebron tried to link up with the rams SB parade :lol:
two embarrasing seasons and a quick exit
he'll end up breaking kareems record in a lakers uniform
Fam imagine how much we could get in a haul for LeBron. Even at his age he's still great and any team would easily mortgage their future to have Bron on their team and sell tickets. Then add to that the haul we could get for ad despite being injury prone... We could easily set ourselves up for the next decade by trading these 2.

Yeah, lebron hasn't done anything that would suggest that he's one of the greatest ever. It's just the media that created that narrative.

goat THEY and HE said.. GOAT

1648910142229.gif

Fam imagine how much we could get in a haul for LeBron. Even at his age he's still great and any team would easily mortgage their future to have Bron on their team and sell tickets. Then add to that the haul we could get for ad despite being injury prone... We could easily set ourselves up for the next decade by trading these 2.
Bron and Russ been taking the blame all yr.
I fooled myself thing AD was ready to receive the keys to the lakers and allow bron to take a back seat similiar to what Timmy was doing with the Spurs.
all that mileage adding up on this season

To be fair, most of the Lakers fans still in here regularly were iffy about or against the Westbrook trade when it happened.

Yeah...

But there is no way it should have been this bad.

7th or 8th seed should have been the floor for this team.

Not making the playoffs at is just plain embarrassing.

I have been saying for a while that all the slander we have gotten in this thread is warranted.

The play-in looks worse and worse each day. A team 15 games under .500 is battling it out with a team 13 games under .500. That’s what everyone wants.

And they are saying they want to expand it...

Nah. If the 9 or 10 seeds are 2 to 3 games under .500, they should cancel the playin for that conference.

Disagree^

I like that each conference has 6 real playoff teams now.

If anything they should expand it to a tourney of all the loser non playoff teams in the conference and let it become 2 wildcard spots + have it some draft impact. Like the winner of the tourney is guaranteed a top 4 pick.

I feel like it incentivizes teams to really push hard and not rest players to ensure they are in that top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom