The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bad as the Lakers have been, I dont think the Suns or anyone for that matter wanna play them in the first round. I was wondering if the Suns would rest Book and CP for their game vs LA next week, but they should just play them and hurt LA’s chances of making the play in more.
Y'all gotta stop think anybody afraid of this Lakers team. They got swept by the pelicans in the season series. They'd get smoked by so many western conference teams in 5.

Nobody wants to see them because they suck and play ugly basketball. Ruins my appetite. Keep them off tv.

freeze freeze gonna come through here in 6 hours like:

BlackandwhiteJadedGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif
Like clock work, it's like 5am :lol: just finished watching the Lakers game lol. I got time today.

Sons and Fakers lose to teams they should've beaten. April fools

They’ve already clinched home court advantage through the entire playoffs; they’re just trying not to get anyone hurt right now.
They're playing their full roster though, grizz rested all 5 starters lol. Booker had 40+, they were definitely trying hard.

Is that **** even actually healthy tho?

Plant based doesn’t mean healthy. It’s a 1000 times more processed that a meat burger. It’s nothing more than an alternative for a meat burger as harvesting meat is a big factor of Greenhouse gasses.

It’s far from healthy though

Last edited:
As bad as the Lakers have been, I dont think the Suns or anyone for that matter wanna play them in the first round. I was wondering if the Suns would rest Book and CP for their game vs LA next week, but they should just play them and hurt LA’s chances of making the play in more.
It’s actually probably the opposite. Teams would love a cake walk to the 2nd round. If the Lakers make the play in they could still mess around and lose that game :lol:.

Last night was a “must win” game and you see how that went. Even with their “stars” returning to win a game they needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom