The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD MORNING LOS ANGELES

277754655_1962379960636703_5821466903619558971_n.jpg

The Blazers need to be investigated. They were up 18 in the 4th quarter against THIS Thunder team and managed to lose. #tankwars

Injuries were def valid for the Lakers but I think ppl putting too much emphasis on it…1st, they NEVER played well consistently at any point in the season no matter who was in the lineup and lost to the worst teams in the league with at least 1 “top 75” player on the court

Also, up until the all star break every team had to deal with guys in and out due to COVID and injuries…The Lakers were just not like that from jump, no excuses
And you know the front office is gonna foolishly cling to that :lol:

Bron/Russ/AD only lineups

Bron/AD only lineups

Russ/AD only lineups

Russ/Bron only lineups

ALL of the combinations were trash :lol: At no point did they look like a legitimate title team.

The league expanded the field for playoff contention to 20 teams (there’s only 30 in the league :lol:) and you put together a team that STILL can’t qualify?

Drafted horribly (or not at all :lol: ) and you don’t even get your pick after this nightmare campaign.

No picks, no role players, owners afraid of the luxury tax, Bron another year older.

Scary hours. From every angle it’s bleak.

Los Angeles Lakers coach Frank Vogel had some worries about how his team's season might go months ago. Vogel said "It did not look good" about the Lakers as far back as the preseason.

“We were getting killed in the preseason,” Vogel said about Los Angeles 0-6 preseason record. “And it was like, ‘Well, it’s preseason.’ But it’s still the early look at those guys.”

LeBron’s getting fairly criticized for a lot of things right now, so I don’t like piling on with something small. BUT, if I was a Lakers fan, his choice of the Great-Players-In-Lakers-History t-shirt and Ro Parrish Special tinted glasses last night would have rubbed me the wrong way a little bit. Feel like it was same kind of energy as if he brought back out the Check My Stats shirt.

Time for us to head back to Cleveland.

Lakers are a terribly run organization. We did all we could here at Klutch.

And you know the front office is gonna foolishly cling to that :lol:

Bron/Russ/AD only lineups

Bron/AD only lineups

Russ/AD only lineups

Russ/Bron only lineups

ALL of the combinations were trash :lol: At no point did they look like a legitimate title team.

The league expanded the field for playoff contention to 20 teams (there’s only 30 in the league :lol:) and you put together a team that STILL can’t qualify?

Drafted horribly (or not at all :lol: ) and you don’t even get your pick after this nightmare campaign.

No picks, no role players, owners afraid of the luxury tax, Bron another year older.

Scary hours. From every angle it’s bleak.
You ignoring us getting in the lab to engineer this Russ trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom