The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yfz2n2r0lur81.jpg
April fools or not this was a dumbass tweet,zero self awareness :smh:

getting rid of Westbrook is the obvious move, but you gotta dump AD too before his value drops too significantly. I’m sure there’s some delusional GM who thinks he can still be the #1 on a championship contender:lol:

getting rid of Westbrook is the obvious move, but you gotta dump AD too before his value drops too significantly. I’m sure there’s some delusional GM who thinks he can still be the #1 on a championship contender:lol:

Besides being injury prone, AD needs a new motor. Dude out there like he playing without a care in the world like he having runs in a LA Fitness.

I’ll be….finally getting to watch a Sports show. I did so with the intent to discover who these guys think the current MVP is, so I can truly update my opinion of what the People say…….

While watching I find out not only is Zion returning(likely), Jamal Murray is dunking in warmups(first I’ve heard) and Kawhi (heard this) is returning for Playoffs. Wow…

That makes the West way more interesting.
West > East still, but it’s close. East easily 6 deep with threats.

ALA morning shift checking in

WASHED KING WASHED KING
WASHED KING WASHED KING
F50182E3-C1A5-4775-B237-D8C9356E8702.gif

EFF94D87-E83A-4B53-B505-7B76F201B8F2.jpeg

Don't be humble....Lakers in 5

So it has been confirmed the Lakers are in fact NOT a superteam yes? So we won't be hearing that cop out when they're in the Finals? I want y'all to stand by these hot takes.

I just want to make sure the "Lakers are stacked" pleas won't be copped come June.

This is just adding fuel to my Lebron carrying the Lakers narrative.

Westbrook isn’t a superstar, AD isn’t top 5..Lebron carrying a bunch of washed misfits to the finals.

I can’t wait.

4 seed?

We will be at least #2
80BB03E2-68DA-4380-99DA-CBEB188177E5.gif

8-3 in the games he's actually played in...

Not to mention Denver is also 6-5 and Philly has the same record in their last 10. They also lost the H2H when Yanni dropped the first of his b2b virtuosos against them and BK.

So much bad faith the way these guys discuss dude :lol::smh:, def got an agenda.

Same man who referenced a Ballsack Sports story on air with a straight face the other day :rofl:

8-3 in the games he's actually played in...

Not to mention Denver is also 6-5 and Philly has the same record in their last 10. They also lost the H2H when Yanni dropped the first of his b2b virtuoso against them and BK.

So much bad faith the way these guys discuss dude :lol::smh:, def got an agenda.

Same man who referenced a Ballsack Sports story on air with a straight face the other day :rofl:

Don’t really expect anything for a “pundit” who got SACKED :lol:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

47DDC723-292C-44C0-BC5C-0BBD629B967C.gif

Lakers top 3. $150

Lakers top 3 $150

Lakers top 3. $150

Russell Westbrook has become underrated

Between THT and Reaves the Lakers aren't really missing Caruso. Maybe better off without him in the long run
In regards to THT

dId tHe lAkErS eVEn wOrK hIm OuT

Good thing they didn't trade him
He snuck this in there

I meant top 3 in the division
4B387C73-328B-4835-88C6-044137CD3CE1.gif

Phoenix will eclipse GSW for the 1 seed by season's end
Lakers v Bucks finals

Remember the Lakers are a second half team now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back