The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ ****** coming in here w/ propaganda about actually good basketball teams trying to re-direct the attention away from one of the most embarrassing seasons in NBA history
After a couple days of Bron/Laker slander of course they would try to shoot back even if it doesn’t really make any sense :lol: …N I see the other usual suspect they throw in deflections lowkey trying get dragged in this weird comparison convo too, hopefully it doesn’t get too nastee I hear today :smh:

You're only a failure if the Knicks have a better season than you

screen-shot-2022-04-05-at-11-57-09-pm-png.2953813

screen-shot-2022-04-05-at-11-57-16-pm-png.2953814

Didn't realize Westbrook only has next year left on his deal

Makes it much more unsurprising if he's able to get traded in the summer
It switched quickly from many in here thinking he was untradeable for it to being a possibility .

Year after year 🤷‍♂️

adding Westbrook to a team that already has too many ball handlers (pause) makes no sense at all

It switched quickly from many in here thinking he was untradeable for it to being a possibility .

Year after year 🤷‍♂️
Uh, yes because year by year there’s less on his deal

Getting traded for wall was pretty much the only option at the time

Then the wizards got lucky that rob let lebron make all the moves last summer

Uh, yes because year by year there’s less on his deal

Getting traded for wall was pretty much the only option at the time

Then the wizards got lucky that rob let lebron make all the moves last summer
I understand that our options were limited during the season, but many in here were trying to act like there was no scenario in which any other team would take him.

I understand that our options were limited during the season, but many in here were trying to act like there was no scenario in which any other team would take him.
During this past season it turns out it was true

Now that he's on the last year of his deal there shouldn't be any surprise if he gets moved. It still may take additional compensation though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom