The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player with no FMVP’s getting us in our feels lol?

He better call KD for what Jokic is about to do to them in the first rd.

:nerd:
AE392B0C-66E1-4E95-B496-D8E750D0C607.png
Yeah, Klutch planting these rumors early

It switched quickly from many in here thinking he was untradeable for it to being a possibility .

Year after year 🤷‍♂️
Nobody is untradebale, ppl should know that by now and Westbrook is now the face of this :lol: …The problem is the opportunity cost, teams with cap space want picks and there’s not too many players that other teams would want to give up or the Lakers would want that matches salary n years left…But maybe the Hornets are just that dumb and actually trades somebody or value for yo :lol: :smh:

If the trade were to happen, Lamelo would transform into a chucker. I'd hate to see it.

Nobody is untradebale, ppl should know that by now and Westbrook is now the face of this :lol: …The problem is the opportunity cost, teams with cap space want picks and there’s not too many players that other teams would want to give up or the Lakers would want that matches salary n years left…But maybe the Hornets are just that dumb and actually trades somebody or value for yo :lol: :smh:
All that is true but I can see why they would trade for him.

He would fit their transition style of basketball and not play any defense. Would be the cause of a little excitement along with Melo and Miles. And is just a strategic tanking strategy. You get up off an expiring contract or two in Plumlee and Oubre, while he has one year left himself.

Wasn't Charlotte one of the rumored landing spots for Russ last year?

Rozier is better than him.
Believe it was when Westbrick wanted out of Houston.

Does it help that he had arguably his best game vs the Hornets in January? :lol:

Wasn't Charlotte one of the rumored landing spots for Russ last year?

Rozier is better than him.
Every player in their rotation has significantly more value than John wall, who Russ was most recently traded for and followed that up with the worst season of his career at 33 years old :lol: I can’t imagine that article actually saying anything

Every player in their rotation has significantly more value than John wall, who Russ was most recently traded for and followed that up with the worst season of his career at 33 years old :lol: I can’t imagine that article actually saying anything

He's a bit more tolerable on an expiring deal than he was last offseason. But still. Don't see why you'd want to bring him into Charlotte. Every single thing they do should be to complement Lamelo. This certainly does not do that :lol:

It might be better for long-term flexibity to eat Westbrick's contract for a year. Gotta pay Bridges this summer, PJ Washington is eligible for an extension this summer, Melo is eligible next summer while Hayward is already making the max and Rozier is making a lot.

It might be better for long-term flexibity to eat Westbrick's contract for a year. Gotta pay Bridges this summer, PJ Washington is eligible for an extension this summer, Melo is eligible next summer while Hayward is already making the max and Rozier is making a lot.
MJ out here using Jordan Brand funds to pay these dudes.

ALot of people :emoji_eyes: including myself had WB to CLT as a dream scenario that wasn't gonna happen at the deadline. But with ginger PGs injury problems and Rozier taking the ball out of Lamelo's hands its a possibility.

Anything around Heyward or Rozier is a deal if I'm LA.

**** I'd take Heyward/Plumlee alone. Fills two needs in one. Picks and other compensation in a sidebar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom