The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets experiment will be the biggest failure out of the three. The sports world was in a frenzy for a reason.

Feelings were hurt after getting curb stomped and walked down in the Finals.

Wait until they get bounced and he shoots 3-14 from 3 in a close out playoff game.
It’s bout to go from “third mvp” “#1 seed” “all nba defensive team” “#4 on the way”…

To First round exit and “Steve doesn’t have anything left to prove” lmao

I can see it now

NipseyRustle said:
"Better than anyone anticipated" to me, means a 4 seed or higher in the east. That's not happening. No way, no how.

bulls ended the season better than anticipated, thats a fact.
in YOUR opinion they needed to be the 4th seed for that to happen.

bulls were picked by NO one to finish top 5-6 in the NBA in the east thus ending the season better than anticipated......i'd think most(60%) would agree with me

its also fact that the cavs finished better than anticipated
its also fact that the nets and knicks finished worse than anticipated
why? because MOST would not have put these teams in their current spots before the season
And the fact still remains that I said a 4 seed isn't happening. To quote myself again "no way, no how."

You said I was tripping, and that's the reason why I tagged you.

No worries though. The bulls had a good season and finished where I expected them to be. Between 6-8 seed.

Props to the bulls

If you're going with the "anything less than a championship is a failure" standard, then I guess Kawhi's time with the Clippers is a failure. I (yes biased) don't see it that way. His first year here they went to Game 7 the conference semis in the bubble, whem none of them really wanted to be there all that much to begin with. Second year the got to the WCF for the first time in franchise history. This season's not over and they still have a (very very outside) chance even though Kawhi hasn't played a game all season.

The bubble choke was bad, no doubt, but as a whole I can't call Kawhi's tenure here a failure yet.

This is KD and Kawhi 3rd season on their respective teams.

wait so you only count it as two seasons because they were hurt and missed the entire season? Lol but Bron has his team in first place then Solomon Hill dives into his ankle and he misses a significant amount of time and finishes in the 8th seed knocking out Steve along the way going up 2 - 1 on the first place Suns before AD goes down and that’s a knock on Lebron? That’s a failure? That other cat in here called it embarrassing basketball lmao
I’m not counting any season where they don’t play…If Bron sat out a year that wouldn’t count for him either

But if you wanna be technical and count every season for whatever reason, then yea they don’t have ring* in 2 seasons but they also never finished outside playoff position either

Last edited:
If you're going with the "anything less than a championship is a failure" standard, then I guess Kawhi's time with the Clippers is a failure. I (yes biased) don't see it that way. His first year here they went to Game 7 the conference semis in the bubble, whem none of them really wanted to be there all that much to begin with. Second year the got to the WCF for the first time in franchise history. This season's not over and they still have a (very very outside) chance even though Kawhi hasn't played a game all season.

The bubble choke was bad, no doubt, but as a whole I can't call Kawhi's tenure here a failure yet.
With the team ya'll have now, do you think it will be more of a "failure" in comparison if they don't win ?

With the team ya'll have now, do you think it will be more of a "failure" in comparison if they don't win ?
If its the same group to start next season, everyone stays healthy and they don't win anything, yes.

Not this season because I'm still not sure if Kawahi is going to play at all.

The Nets experiment will be the biggest failure out of the three. The sports world was in a frenzy for a reason.
This
Kd and qai were going to take over the big apple. Then you add harden and they were stacked on paper

MJ bout to call Rob pelinka
He got that look in his eyes

YbjUb8C.gif

dead.png

it was written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom