The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rare or Med Rare at a nice place, depending how I’m feeling.

Usually won’t order steak elsewhere.

Medium for burgers.

I had waygu the other day... Not gonna do it again. The fat content is too high, I felt like I got cheated. I like fat on steak, but it was OD.

That's where the flavor comes from. I only have it like once a year. Stuff just melts.

That's where the flavor comes from. I only have it like once a year. Stuff just melts.
exactly. also, it depends on which Wagyu it is, including the cut. regular, A5 or the more expensive Japanese variety. it also depends on the restaurant on how they prepare it. for me, Japanese Wagyu is the best followed by A5. also, a trick to eating Wagyu is it shouldn't be eaten like a big chunk of tomahawk steaks. it is served, proportionally. I know it feels like you didn't get your money's worth considering the amount vs price but for me it is worth it. it is not like you are burning cash just to eat a regular golden steak made by Salt Bae.

Attachments

• salty-salt-bae.gif
    salty-salt-bae.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 62
exactly. also, it depends on which Wagyu it is, including the cut. regular, A5 or the more expensive Japanese variety. it also depends on the restaurant on how they prepare it. for me, Japanese Wagyu is the best followed by A5. also, a trick to eating Wagyu is it shouldn't be eaten like a big chunk of tomahawk steaks. it is served, proportionally. I know it feels like you didn't get your money's worth considering the amount vs price but for me it is worth it. it is not like you are burning cash just to eat a regular golden steak made by Salt Bae.

This what they have for wagyu

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11-13-53 Dinner - Barclay Prime.png

Actually, what else can I do in Philly? So far I'm doing that, gonna go To Max's probably and maybe that park with the dumb Love sign

65F3E12C-068C-4FA8-A97F-B0ABE012F4A7.jpeg

Lolol Deff is dumb but just something about it is so dope been my background for awhile now.. actually crazy to see how many people takes pics in front of it at times, The spot was better when it had the fountain for the skateboarders though

Sixers play at 6 on Saturday so night life should be pretty fun drinking wise

Im guessing you got a late dinner though prolly after game starts Or else id say head on down to xfinity live and catch the game at the bars

Weather looks to be around 65/70 on saturday should be really nice out if wanted to just explore the night life.. Rittenhouse square park to site see and just relax is a nice refreshing spot

ive heard good things about this exhibit at Franklin Institute if it fits your style.. i Haven't been since I'm not big into HP but word of mouth in the neighborhood raves about it

if you like Ice Cream i would check out the Franklin Fountain

Magic Gardens on South St is a dope spot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom