The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This what they have for wagyu

Screenshot 2022-04-12 at 11-13-53 Dinner - Barclay Prime.png
I've heard nothing but the highest praise for olive wagyu
I gotta try it before I die. Still haven't had any wagyu :smh:

I'm going to Steak 48 in Philly this weekend. I will do a medium-rare off the strength of this thread.

BRO!! You’re going to Steak 48?!? One of my boys has been hyping it but I didn’t know it was like that and out-of-towners were repping it but it’s in dope spot if you’re trying to get in some niceshoes247 niceshoes247 or finessence finessence yambs too. Just hit me for locations.

Matter of fact, this made me think....if the Sixers make the conference finals, I will personally fly YALL (I’m including the Harden lover in this) out and foot the dining and lodging bills. You know you are.

BRO!! You’re going to Steak 48?!? One of my boys has been hyping it but I didn’t know it was like that and out-of-towners were repping it but it’s in dope spot if you’re trying to get in some niceshoes247 niceshoes247 or finessence finessence yambs too. Just hit me for locations.

Matter of fact, this made me think....if the Sixers make the conference finals, I will personally fly YALL (I’m including the Harden lover in this) out and foot the dining and lodging bills. You know you are.

Quoting myself because I forgot…I’m flying out the homie amitt5504 amitt5504 too if the Sixers make the ECF. X xxpizzo will already be in the building too.

I’m putting this money down on NT. And YALL know you are.

This is bordering on parody at this point. Westbrook is just confirming what everyone has always thought about him: he's more concerned about his stats that he is about winning.

There's a huge gap between the player Westbrook thinks he is and the player he actually is. Lakers need to get this guy off of their roster ASAP

As much as I’d like to read these LAL hit pieces, I just can’t. A bunch of reporters who said nothing bad about the team all season long all of a sudden have stories from back in November, October, September etc.

Hate that ****

This is bordering on parody at this point. Westbrook is just confirming what everyone has always thought about him: he's more concerned about his stats that he is about winning.

There's a huge gap between the player Westbrook thinks he is and the player he actually is. Lakers need to get this guy off of their roster ASAP

This can’t be real, it can’t be a real quote, just can’t be.

Did he really think Bron and AD were going to buy into that foolishness that OKC brass and DC brass (Scott Brooks, Billy D had a part as well)? That two dudes flirting with the HOF, top 75 of all time and well over 30 mil a year were going to box out for him, let him roam around on defense to rebound out of his zone. Among the other triple double foolishness, that he fooled a bunch of folks on here with before many of them got wise. People on here who still cape for these shallow triple doubles and that phony mvp have to be trolling at this point. John wall would have been a better choice than this nonsense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom