The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxtail up to $13 a pound.... SICKENING
I remember when as a kid we had one of those cultural exchange things at school and a jamaican kid brought his father's oxtail to school

All us west indian kids were in heaven eating it while all the american kids talked **** and called it nasty without even trying

Now that they finally discovered it as adults they wanna run up the price on us and add an "s" to the end

"Oxtails" :sick:

I remember when as a kid we had one of those cultural exchange things at school and a jamaican kid brought his father's oxtail to school

All us west indian kids were in heaven eating it while all the american kids talked **** and called it nasty without even trying

Now that they finally discovered it as adults they wanna run up the price on us and add an "s" to the end

"Oxtails" :sick:
I 100000% Blame Anthony Bourdain for this.

I remember when I first came to the states, we used to get Oxtail from the meat shop... They would take it out, cut the fat off, weigh it, then give it to us... That doesn't happen anymore, they weigh it as is, then cut the fat off.

I also hate when people butcher curry stuff and go "Curried".

Speaking of which, there’s a grocery/meat store down my way who has them at 7.99 a pound. OG said y’all having oxtails for Easter lol

i pay about 9 per, cheapest at the Chinese market but they dont be having thick *** ones like WinCo
I WISH. Yall boys are winning.

I was bored last week and made oxtail last week for the first time. I'd do it more often if oxtail was cheaper. I think I paid $15/lb. :smh:

Anybody ever try impossible ox tails? Taste just like real ox

Re-upped last weekend

67CF8145-7295-468B-B852-B7088AA09A4E.jpeg

yall gonna /act like the hommie Russ face ain't on there, but I gotta get updates n my ESPN app every time he shoots one of those 45 degree hesi pullups slightly long or short or off the top of the backboard? Make it make sense Jesus

This is bordering on parody at this point. Westbrook is just confirming what everyone has always thought about him: he's more concerned about his stats that he is about winning.

There's a huge gap between the player Westbrook thinks he is and the player he actually is. Lakers need to get this guy off of their roster ASAP

Crazy he has the most minutes and played the most games on the Lakers. Russ gotta go.

We bout to have a big meat thread (PAUSE) today? Aight boys, it’s that time to ask…how are you getting y’all meat done (PAUSE)? When I was eating meat I was going at least medium rare but if it’s a spot I trusted….give me that rare. I

ezgif-2-96c9f8c5f06a-gif.2804712

Seriously though, like antidope antidope said us Caribbean people usually go with well done. But EYE starting doing medium and medium rare a couple of year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom