The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB64F79B-5260-4DFD-8708-FC9F0E73CFC9.jpeg

Trae got Cracked :lol:
I’m here for the Trae slander, Miami made him look extra mid. He needed this humble check.

Wizards org loves Beal and Beal wants the supermax/control of the org. They enjoy mediocrity too much to part ways.

Brief list of some names:

Brunson, Payton, Simons (RFA), Miles Bridges (RFA), Boucher, PJ Tucker (Player), Ayton (RFA), Covington, Rubio, Lavine, Beal (Player), Irving (Player), Harden (Player)

It’s a lot of dudes I’d move on the hawks rn to try to free up the space sign lavine

Rubio to the Clippers?
Long shot, I think. Just read something saying Cleveland wants to bring him back. And I also read quotes from Rubio earlier in the year saying something to the effect that he’s sick of moving and being traded. If he comes back to the NBA, I think he ends up back with the Cavs.

I also think it’s possible he moves back to Spain and plays there.

Long shot, I think. Just read something saying Cleveland wants to bring him back. And I also read quotes from Rubio earlier in the year saying something to the effect that he’s sick of moving and being traded. If he comes back to the NBA, I think he ends up back with the Cavs.

I also think it’s possible he moves back to Spain and plays there.
I remember reading something like he wants to play in Spain again cuz of his kids (?)

Wow, I didn't know he was an UFA. There wasn't hardly any talk about his contract situation the whole season, or at least I didn't see it

He's not doing anything wrong here, he's keeping his options open it seems. Again it isn't what players "deserve" it's what the market looks like more than anything

If Brunson gonna get 20-25 M's, you have to think Lavine will get at least that if not more
Went under the radar. They wasted his entire rookie extension doing nothing, his camp said he wanted more help or he was definitely leaving as a UFA.

Enter Vuc, Demar, Zo, & Caruso :lol:

Which makes his playoff performance that much more disappointing. Chicago could’ve just traded him at last years’ deadline & gotten moving on the rebuild. Instead of trading for Vuc, missing the playoffs, making a splash in free agency and then basically get swept in round 1.

A waste of everyone’s time.

Went under the radar. They wasted his entire rookie extension doing nothing, his camp said he wanted more help or he was definitely leaving as a UFA.

Enter Vuc, Demar, Zo, & Caruso :lol:

Which makes his playoff performance that much more disappointing. Chicago could’ve just traded him at last years’ deadline & gotten moving on the rebuild. Instead of trading for Vuc, missing the playoffs, making a splash in free agency and then basically get swept in round 1.

A waste of everyone’s time.
Their regular season def inflated things

I wouldn't mind them running it back honestly if nobody offered Lavine a Brinks

Kinda want to see them fully healthy and maybe make one or two other smaller changes

Wizards org loves Beal and Beal wants the supermax/control of the org. They enjoy mediocrity too much to part ways.
Exactly. Beal ain’t going nowhere. He just pump fakes every year. If he wanted to be elsewhere he’d already be gone.

Would force myself elsewhere if I were LaVine. That team isn’t going anywhere as constructed. Would need Pat Will to actually become Kawhi.

Listened to this yesterday while I was waiting on take out and I guess how never thought about how stupid the existing structure is.

Nevermind that Bill Simmons is an idiot - this needs to be changed.

As an aside - Draymond gonna be a premium add for whatever media role he lands in when he’s done.

no wonder Simmons is having mental health problems and back soreness.
Playing Warzone in 2022 will make anyone go into a mental tailspin.

Tell this man Elden Ring exists and Fortnite is good again. :lol: :smh:

Listened to this yesterday while I was waiting on take out and I guess how never thought about how stupid the existing structure is.

As an aside - Draymond gonna be a premium add for whatever media role he lands in when he’s done.
IIRC - Draymond’s already got a job with TNT lined up.

it sounds good, and i think it would ultimately be a good thing if there was a committee of maybe current and/or former players, gyms, coaches, & sports journalists to vote of these things…but there’d fore sure still be bias(es)…i don’t think that would ‘fix’ the thing he is saying is a problem at all 🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom