The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you think that water is getting to your house Paul? If you don't want to pay a bill, go down to the crick and scoop it out yourself

You can tell the folks who haven’t spent much time in the ocean.

That’s the water that’s most available and I can tell you from many experiences that drinking seawater is not pleasurable.

(And desalination is complicated and expensive).

And that is the problem. The entire concept of "currency" is totally ridiculous.

Over 95% of the earth's water is saltwater.

It would be completely pointless and dangerous if humans tried to use that as a replacement for freshwater. It would kill us

It will be next level dumb to build a socialized infrastructure to provide it to everyone for free

Water distillation still remains relatively expensive. But drought on the west coast are making governments and companies put money into trying to make them cheaper. So maybe large-scale use of it become viable in our lifetime.

Water is an essential resource that many humans lack, and we should be doing more to resolve that issue. Completely agree if someone says this

Companies like Nestle have sweetheart deals that allow them to extract tons of water from publicly owned land. Those deals are ridiculous that should be changed. I would agree if someone said this

But if we socialize water delivery systems, and remove the tariffs (the usage cost) that would also be a massive giveaway to large multinational companies and corporations as well.

Any way you slice it, I think Milsap's comment is a piping hot take. He could go to a beach in drink from the ocean. Not one is stopping him. Then he can let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:
And that is the problem. The entire concept of "currency" is totally ridiculous.

Ridiculous from what standpoint? Because I could make an argument that from a basic biological/evolutionary view, it’s not ridiculous at all.

You’re giving humans too much credit for not being subject to the baseline instinct of survive and reproduce.

Consider this a warning. @BIG LEEMELONE pmatic pmatic @MVP @noblekane @tupac003 @akajae @atlsfinest jab step jab step

7450D2B2-A6B6-493C-B45C-B3B94EDBA0BF.jpeg

I’m honored to be a part of MLGA. You used to be one of us 😒

MGLA wouldn’t even accept me. I think the Nets if healthy are better

You can tell the folks who haven’t spent much time in the ocean.

That’s the water that’s most available and I can tell you from many experiences that drinking seawater is not pleasurable.

(And desalination is complicated and expensively).

I don’t think people need to spend much time in Ocean to figure out they can’t drink seawater. A horse fly knows it can’t drink seawater. :lol:

But why in the hell do you have many experiences with drinking seawater? Now I’m curious and concerned :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom