The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Canadians

Buy batman Arkham City @ Walmart and get a free copy of Batman AA GOTY edition.

http://www.walmart.ca/Vid...lusive-sku-Playstation-3
73823.jpg

mad.gif

@#@@ USA.

yeah darksiders was alright, try and level up Harpoon Tackle. I think if you play it under the Apocalyptic setting, you get all lower setting trophies too.

yeah darksiders was alright, try and level up Harpoon Tackle. I think if you play it under the Apocalyptic setting, you get all lower setting trophies too.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

you live in Minnesota tho is there even an asian person up there? i guess its a west coast thing then

man i ask boost what was the thought process behind thekillingmeteor (his website name) he was like oh after that Jackie Chan movie Killer Meteors, Killer Meteors was a kung fu flick from the 70's and Jackie Chan had like maybe a handful of screen time in the movie if that dosnt prove it idk what will
It's a dope flick 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

you live in Minnesota tho is there even an asian person up there? i guess its a west coast thing then

man i ask boost what was the thought process behind thekillingmeteor (his website name) he was like oh after that Jackie Chan movie Killer Meteors, Killer Meteors was a kung fu flick from the 70's and Jackie Chan had like maybe a handful of screen time in the movie if that dosnt prove it idk what will
It's a dope flick 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm trying soo hard to not watch the Dark Souls videos that are popping up on youtube right now. I must resist until the game comes out...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I'm trying soo hard to not watch the Dark Souls videos that are popping up on youtube right now. I must resist until the game comes out...
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Via Twitter

Mortal Kombat's latest patch solves desynchronization errors, makes balance changes
scorpionmk-1316892503.png

As we've discussed before, fighting games make use of a language unique to the genre: Terms like "OTG" and "yomi" are common across the pantheon of games that populate the modern fighting scene. Within that universal language, however, are several distinct and established dialects, each centered around a different title or series. For instance, in Mortal Kombat's vernacular, there is no word more offensive or infuriating than "desynchronization."

The desynchronization error, a plague upon both systems that was eventually quarantined to Xbox Live, caused matches to disconnect after selecting specific DLC costumes, alternate costumes, and default costumes. Thankfully though, the latest patch pushed by NetherRealm Studios seems to have finally cured the pandemic: we tested Scorpion's Klassic Kostume DLC and encountered zero errors, which is a massive improvement over the one-hundred percent guaranteed desynch rate associated with the costume previously.

The patch also provides some desperately needed mechanical tweaks and balancing adjustments, and while many of those changes are undocumented, you can peep a list of the important stuff after the break. Fight!

Via Twitter

Mortal Kombat's latest patch solves desynchronization errors, makes balance changes
scorpionmk-1316892503.png

As we've discussed before, fighting games make use of a language unique to the genre: Terms like "OTG" and "yomi" are common across the pantheon of games that populate the modern fighting scene. Within that universal language, however, are several distinct and established dialects, each centered around a different title or series. For instance, in Mortal Kombat's vernacular, there is no word more offensive or infuriating than "desynchronization."

The desynchronization error, a plague upon both systems that was eventually quarantined to Xbox Live, caused matches to disconnect after selecting specific DLC costumes, alternate costumes, and default costumes. Thankfully though, the latest patch pushed by NetherRealm Studios seems to have finally cured the pandemic: we tested Scorpion's Klassic Kostume DLC and encountered zero errors, which is a massive improvement over the one-hundred percent guaranteed desynch rate associated with the costume previously.

The patch also provides some desperately needed mechanical tweaks and balancing adjustments, and while many of those changes are undocumented, you can peep a list of the important stuff after the break. Fight!

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by sole vintage

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On
October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment
experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT
FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is
your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game
releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases.
These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
  • General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
[h2]Participating Theatres:[/h2]*
Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3:
Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx.
Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid
residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes,
customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.
I'll probably be working this event, so it'll be good to see some of you LA NTers there.
See you there fam. Anyway to hook up a premium pass? If not, ill do the gen admission.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by sole vintage

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
[h3]Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D[/h3]
On
October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment
experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT
FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is
your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game
releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases.
These unique events include:
  • An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*

Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
  • General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
[h2]Participating Theatres:[/h2]*
Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3:
Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx.
Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid
residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes,
customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.
I'll probably be working this event, so it'll be good to see some of you LA NTers there.
See you there fam. Anyway to hook up a premium pass? If not, ill do the gen admission.

laugh.gif

I deleted my HyperAggressive name because I lost every one of my save files (RIP Trophies
frown.gif
), so if I had you added I'm gonna be sending you a FR soon.

New PSN is in the sig.

laugh.gif

I deleted my HyperAggressive name because I lost every one of my save files (RIP Trophies
frown.gif
), so if I had you added I'm gonna be sending you a FR soon.

New PSN is in the sig.

Back
Top Bottom