The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Canadians

Buy batman Arkham City @ Walmart and get a free copy of Batman AA GOTY edition.

http://www.walmart.ca/Vid...lusive-sku-Playstation-3
73823.jpg

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I remember him saying that he works at a hospital taking x-rays of patients or something.

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests from google??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rob was thinking mad hard for a under lying meaning in which there was none 

yall dont get the stereotype of all asian people trynna become nurses hell the last 4 chicks ive dated have become
or on the road to becoming nurses and one of my best friends is a nurse, all asian 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What did I do?
laugh.gif

I remember him saying that he works at a hospital taking x-rays of patients or something.

I'm just curious, how did he go from that to taking avy requests from google??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rob was thinking mad hard for a under lying meaning in which there was none 

yall dont get the stereotype of all asian people trynna become nurses hell the last 4 chicks ive dated have become
or on the road to becoming nurses and one of my best friends is a nurse, all asian 

But Boost is black man
laugh.gif
Dont you know this? 

And ive never ever heard of that sterotype... I probably seen one asian nurse in my entire life.
laugh.gif
dead #$! too... i go to a college where its one of the best nursing programs in the state and i see aspiring nurses all the time & i honestly can say i dont ever think ive seen one asain. 

But Boost is black man
laugh.gif
Dont you know this? 

And ive never ever heard of that sterotype... I probably seen one asian nurse in my entire life.
laugh.gif
dead #$! too... i go to a college where its one of the best nursing programs in the state and i see aspiring nurses all the time & i honestly can say i dont ever think ive seen one asain. 

you live in Minnesota tho is there even an asian person up there? i guess its a west coast thing then

man i ask boost what was the thought process behind thekillingmeteor (his website name) he was like oh after that Jackie Chan movie Killer Meteors, Killer Meteors was a kung fu flick from the 70's and Jackie Chan had like maybe a handful of screen time in the movie if that dosnt prove it idk what will

you live in Minnesota tho is there even an asian person up there? i guess its a west coast thing then

man i ask boost what was the thought process behind thekillingmeteor (his website name) he was like oh after that Jackie Chan movie Killer Meteors, Killer Meteors was a kung fu flick from the 70's and Jackie Chan had like maybe a handful of screen time in the movie if that dosnt prove it idk what will

I guess that might be it but still when i lived in NY i cant remember every seeing or meeting a Asain nurse.. But i guess it might be a West Coast thing... 

I guess that might be it but still when i lived in NY i cant remember every seeing or meeting a Asain nurse.. But i guess it might be a West Coast thing... 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

went to gamestop and bought l.a noire, socom 4, darksiders

pre-ordered uncharted 3 and wwe '12

tried darksiders for about an hour, not that impressed.

should i continue playing or not???
anyone?????
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

went to gamestop and bought l.a noire, socom 4, darksiders

pre-ordered uncharted 3 and wwe '12

tried darksiders for about an hour, not that impressed.

should i continue playing or not???
anyone?????
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

^
I would. Darksiders is one of those games that is average until about halfway through, then really picks up. I'd suggest playing through, its a fairly good game.

^
I would. Darksiders is one of those games that is average until about halfway through, then really picks up. I'd suggest playing through, its a fairly good game.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

^
aight cool, thanks.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by PO2345

Picked up the PS3 wireless headset today. I don't know why... other than doing quests on WKCII, I dont know when I'll need it. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me know how it is Empire! I'm really looking to upgrade to a superior headset!

Thanks.

PO
Me too....I have the original PS3 wireless headset that came with Socom, but it doesn't connect to my PS3 since I got the Slim....plus it gets REALLY uncomfortable after about 20 minutes

Alright, played with them on for about an hour. COD 3. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The headset is a really solid build. The mic is a little flimsy when extended, but it shouldnt be a problem to anyone that isnt throwing them around.

I haven't gone through a full charge yet, but I played an hour with surround and the bar on the headset didnt move from full.

The sound is fairly good. I had a set of PX21 before these... they were a bit better, especially with the surround sound. Voice is about the same. I tried playing some music through them I had on my HDD and it sounded great.

However, the wireless factor is huge, as well as how comfortable they are. I used the PX21 alot and although a bit lighter than these, they tended to really hurt my ears after an hour. An hour is the PS ones, and no discomfort. No wires is SO appreciated. 

Also, in my opinion these look a hell of alot nicer than any Turtle Beach out... though there are better models out. Nothing at this price-point, though. I might even say the PX21 is a bit better in the sound department, but the PS headset is superior in every other area.

All in all, I think they are very worth your money, IMO. A couple things to note is that they charge using your PS USB that you use to charge your controller (but one is not included with the headset). Also, you may have to set the noise cancelling feature as the mic is VERY sensitive. It picked up my phone beeping from across my room.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by PO2345

Picked up the PS3 wireless headset today. I don't know why... other than doing quests on WKCII, I dont know when I'll need it. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me know how it is Empire! I'm really looking to upgrade to a superior headset!

Thanks.

PO
Me too....I have the original PS3 wireless headset that came with Socom, but it doesn't connect to my PS3 since I got the Slim....plus it gets REALLY uncomfortable after about 20 minutes

Alright, played with them on for about an hour. COD 3. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The headset is a really solid build. The mic is a little flimsy when extended, but it shouldnt be a problem to anyone that isnt throwing them around.

I haven't gone through a full charge yet, but I played an hour with surround and the bar on the headset didnt move from full.

The sound is fairly good. I had a set of PX21 before these... they were a bit better, especially with the surround sound. Voice is about the same. I tried playing some music through them I had on my HDD and it sounded great.

However, the wireless factor is huge, as well as how comfortable they are. I used the PX21 alot and although a bit lighter than these, they tended to really hurt my ears after an hour. An hour is the PS ones, and no discomfort. No wires is SO appreciated. 

Also, in my opinion these look a hell of alot nicer than any Turtle Beach out... though there are better models out. Nothing at this price-point, though. I might even say the PX21 is a bit better in the sound department, but the PS headset is superior in every other area.

All in all, I think they are very worth your money, IMO. A couple things to note is that they charge using your PS USB that you use to charge your controller (but one is not included with the headset). Also, you may have to set the noise cancelling feature as the mic is VERY sensitive. It picked up my phone beeping from across my room.

^
aight cool, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom