The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Man i swear... I be having these huge team breakdowns in NHL 12 
tired.gif

So in my BE a GM career.. my games are usually blow outs or one goal games...

blowouts for me usually happen like this

Opposing team scores.. one or 2. Then i end up winning by like a min of 3...

Or its a back & forth game.. I start puling away. lets says 3-1.. I end up losing the lead. Going to OT or shootouts.. During my whole meltdown or losing in OT/SOs

Im like 

sad-tribe-fans.jpg

My teams record is like 12-1-3.. Crosby already has 40 points in the season (And no i dont %%#*$ out my 1st line) 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man i swear... I be having these huge team breakdowns in NHL 12 
tired.gif

So in my BE a GM career.. my games are usually blow outs or one goal games...

blowouts for me usually happen like this

Opposing team scores.. one or 2. Then i end up winning by like a min of 3...

Or its a back & forth game.. I start puling away. lets says 3-1.. I end up losing the lead. Going to OT or shootouts.. During my whole meltdown or losing in OT/SOs

Im like 

sad-tribe-fans.jpg

My teams record is like 12-1-3.. Crosby already has 40 points in the season (And no i dont %%#*$ out my 1st line) 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Health, Hybrid, NCTwin,

Can yall tell us what yall do for a living? How can I get an entry level position in the gaming industry? Do you gotta be 18 to work?

Health, Hybrid, NCTwin,

Can yall tell us what yall do for a living? How can I get an entry level position in the gaming industry? Do you gotta be 18 to work?

I traded in L.A. Noire & Mortal Kombat yesterday at Best Buy and got $56 because of the extra 40% I got for pre ordering Battlefield 3.
I was ready to cop NHL 12 but they were sold out. I could have went to another best buy that was 15 minutes away that had it.

But since NBA 2K12 is coming out on 10/4 I'm going to wait to see how the reviews are for it and probably rent it first to see which game sports game I decide to cop.

I traded in L.A. Noire & Mortal Kombat yesterday at Best Buy and got $56 because of the extra 40% I got for pre ordering Battlefield 3.
I was ready to cop NHL 12 but they were sold out. I could have went to another best buy that was 15 minutes away that had it.

But since NBA 2K12 is coming out on 10/4 I'm going to wait to see how the reviews are for it and probably rent it first to see which game sports game I decide to cop.

Just decided to cop NHL 12 right now since best buy has on it on sale for $49.99.

I'm about to go pick it up now and might be on later tonight.

If I'm not playing and trying to beat the campaign mode for Resistance 3.

Just decided to cop NHL 12 right now since best buy has on it on sale for $49.99.

I'm about to go pick it up now and might be on later tonight.

If I'm not playing and trying to beat the campaign mode for Resistance 3.

Hyper, I added you!
I'm still confused on what happened to your old account though!
laugh.gif

Also, for anyone thinking about purchasing a premium pass for the UC3 event, read the underlined statement below:

Via IGN:

Do you live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., New York City or Dallas? Then you may be in luck, since Sony and AMC Theaters are running a promotion surrounding the much-anticipated release of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

According to the AMC promotional website, the fun will occur on October 18th, 19th and 20th. On those dates, you can see the game in action in full 3D, and even have a chance to play the game yourself. AMC and Sony promise "an inside look" at the game's development, a multiplayer-centric tournament, "in-theater gaming" and plenty of giveaways.

Tickets can be purchased for $25. Premium tickets are $60. If you order a premium ticket, FedEx will ship you a copy of the game on October 25th.

Are you in?

PO

Hyper, I added you!
I'm still confused on what happened to your old account though!
laugh.gif

Also, for anyone thinking about purchasing a premium pass for the UC3 event, read the underlined statement below:

Via IGN:

Do you live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., New York City or Dallas? Then you may be in luck, since Sony and AMC Theaters are running a promotion surrounding the much-anticipated release of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

According to the AMC promotional website, the fun will occur on October 18th, 19th and 20th. On those dates, you can see the game in action in full 3D, and even have a chance to play the game yourself. AMC and Sony promise "an inside look" at the game's development, a multiplayer-centric tournament, "in-theater gaming" and plenty of giveaways.

Tickets can be purchased for $25. Premium tickets are $60. If you order a premium ticket, FedEx will ship you a copy of the game on October 25th.

Are you in?

PO

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Aren't you from Jersey?

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

Moving to Malta or Costa Rica soon, though.
My bad lol.
Chris gets a pass, he has hated us for years and makes it well known, but you?

221670601.jpg

laugh.gif

Aren't you from Jersey?

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

My bad lol.

221670601.jpg

laugh.gif

Aren't you from Jersey?

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

My bad lol.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You're from the USA's 2nd most northern state though.

Start collecting Canadian dollars while you can. Life's going to suck when you have to resort to the barter system once your awful economy collapses.

We'll be building our igloo's, like yea! Collecting Maple Syrup, like yea!

Aren't you from Jersey?

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

My bad lol.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Start collecting Canadian dollars while you can. Life's going to suck when you have to resort to the barter system once your awful economy collapses.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

My bad lol.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Putting milk in a bag, like yea!

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Disrespectful.

I'm from NY,
laugh.gif

My bad lol.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Putting milk in a bag, like yea!

just got back from Best Buy and bought the Sports Champion bundle with the playstation move for $50 (minus state tax). I got Best Buy to price match the playstation move's price from Kmart for $50. I've missed out on this deal 3 times now and I'm glad I pulled the trigger on it. Granted there's not much game support for the move, it's something to do from the traditional sitting down to play video games. I also picked up the navigation controller from gamestop for $15 with the promo that gamestop is having "all accessories of the playstation move is 50% off, offer ends October 1st I believe, or as long as supplies last). I might get another move controller in case someone wants to play with me, idk. but for $25 instead of $50, it's not a bad price.

Back
Top Bottom