The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

played a few games of NHL 14.... the hitting and fighting happens too often, but I'm sure you can adjust that. they really fixed the puck physics and player movement this year and it makes the game way smoother then last year

played a few games of NHL 14.... the hitting and fighting happens too often, but I'm sure you can adjust that. they really fixed the puck physics and player movement this year and it makes the game way smoother then last year

Nice. I noticed it isnt coming to PS4 so I might pick it up this weekend.

Going to knock out Marchant with Daniel Sedin as my first order of business.

This.

Ive taken alot of interference calls already by accidently laying players out.

Wow 6,451 MB to install "A Realm Reborn"!?
eek.gif

Yo NT fan, add me to y'all guilds. PSN: JulzRulz145
How's the game bruh? Going back to my roots and copping that PS4 after going from PS2 -> X1, 360.

Is Kingdom Hearts basically Final Fantasy gameplay with Disney characters? I thought Kingdom Hearts 2 is in this KH 1.5 Remix.

Everyone I know that has played KH have said a lot of good things about the game... Never played it tho, want to pick it up but GTA V comes out in less than a week.

its definitely not FF gameplay. I don't even know what to compare it too though :rofl:
Hack and slash

Yea maintenance until 3 AM Pacific. Caught a bad day. First maintenance since last week.

You can only play with people on the same server. Im on Coeurl in North America. Level 33 Paladin.

IGN's Review

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn on PS3, PC
GREAT

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has launched with a great class system and amazing promise
LEIF JOHNSON 11 SEP 2013
+Flexible class system
+Immersive crafting
+Tough dungeons
+Beautiful world
– FATEs get grindy

I can't even create a square enix account cause the server is down.

Yea maintenance until 3 AM Pacific. Caught a bad day. First maintenance since last week.

You can only play with people on the same server. Im on Coeurl in North America. Level 33 Paladin.

:smh:

I was able to create an account. After I downloaded the game client, it begin to say "Game unavailable due to maintenance."

What is that keychain wit' the screen for? Some security?

Never got back to Last of Us or beat it and GTA is coming out Tuesday, so I probably never will :smh: I always do this, my video game attention span sucks for non 2K/Multiplayer games

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Great game, terrible camera. Forgot how terrible the camera was on this game, but at least it's better to control the camera with the right analog stick than L2 + R2.

Via IGN:

[h1]Beyond: Two Souls Demo Coming in October[/h1]
Sony has announced a demo of Quantic Dream's Beyond: Two Souls will be available to download on October 1 in North America and on October 2 in Europe.

The demo will allow you to try out two stages from the final game. The first, "Jodie and Aiden", follows a young Jodie as she takes part in an experiment and her abilities are put to the test. The second, called "Hunted", takes place a number of years later and tasks you with helping Jodie to escape government agents.
Also two IGN staff members got some hands-on time with a stage from the demo and they released videos showing how different their playthroughs were.

Here's the LINK

Via IGN:

Also two IGN staff members got some hands-on time with a stage from the demo and they released videos showing how different their playthroughs were.

Here's the LINK

My interest for this game has seriously dropped. Especially after playing a demo of it at the San Diego Comic Con 2 months ago.I have it pre ordered at Gamestop because they automatically upgrade your standard version to the special edition which comes in a steel book and has a extra DLC mission.I might just wait until it drops in the $29.99 price though because I'll be to busy with GTA V and the PS4 launch is a month after this game comes out.

The controls on it were :x

And I thought Heavy Rains controls were seriously wack & annoying at times.

Heavy Rain is overrated to me.

I think its a good game, but at times the graphics, voice acting and controls just piss me off.

Not really excited for Beyond anymore, either.

Do any of you use Cox communications as an internet provider?  I know when I download games from the PSN store, that "power boost" that cox used to advertise skips a few files it thinks you wouldn't need.

I would have to retry downloading games several times, and for demos its not that big a deal, but for PS3 titles where games are several gb, taking hours to download at a time is frustrating.

I would think the install is complete, but 9 out of 10 times its corrupted data.  I've contacted cox and tried to get them to stop the "power boost" for my service, but they can't?

first impressions on GTA5? anyone went to the midnight release on 34th street? heard they gave out alot of cool stuff.

action type games, i like the dynasty warriors demo, which i also play.

i just want something that has replay value, a cool sandbox type game would be great but thats a little unrealistic.

also not a fan of 3rd person shooters, i haven't been following what games what have come out so its kinda my fault for not keeping up.

Try PS All Stars, I picked it up again recently and it's wrecking my schedule. :lol:

On my phone but Colin Moriarty of IGN retweeted a linj to a story about FF Agito possibly getting licalized. Fingers crossed, brehs.

On my phone but Colin Moriarty of IGN retweeted a linj to a story about FF Agito possibly getting licalized. Fingers crossed, brehs.

Type-0 or Agito? because Agito is the f2p mobile game based on Type-0.

Anyways Gravity Rush 2 confirmed!!!!

I can't even watch the trailer since im at work but I'm excited.

Type-0 or Agito? because Agito is the f2p mobile game based on Type-0.

Here is the article he referenced.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/tgs-final-fantasy-agito-will-definitely-be-localized

Also, SE has regained a few notches on my List of Awesome Things thanks to FF XIV; currently just above London Fog tea, but below the Canucks and hitting people in the face in Coed volleyball.

Seriously, as RPG fans, give FFXIV a chance. Its like playing an amazing Final Fantasy with the option to join friends. You can play the majority alone if youd prefer, but going through a dungeon and learning how to take a boss down with 3 or 7 other people is a blast. Ive been playing with a couple friends who are WOW vets and they love it. However, apparently the end game content is extremely challenging.

Hopefully they continue to support it. And HOPEFULLY the people working on XV see that this game has the heart thats been missing from the last few iterations.

^^^ :lol:

The mobile phone version is getting localized not Type-0. Will Type-0 be localized?

It depends on the success of the Vita TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom