The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^^^ :lol:

The mobile phone version is getting localized not Type-0. Will Type-0 be localized?

It depends on the success of the Vita TV.

So if Vita TV is succesful we could see a more polished Vita port?

I hope Vita TV takes off in the west. I think Japan is a lost cause but then again they already have Type-0

Rayman on Vita for free? Excellent....

Anybody get the new Killzone for the Vita? I've been debating weather to cop or not, any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Heads up.If any NT'ers want early access to the Beyond 2 Souls demo.You can get a download code here:

http://bit.ly/BeyondDemo

You have to log in with your facebook account, like the gamstop facebook page, enter your email address and then you will get the code.

I'm downloading it now on PSN and it's a little over 3 gigs.

Last edited:
Nice selection for October.

Amalur is a really, really great action RPG.

[COLOR=#red]October's Free PlayStation Plus Games Revealed[/COLOR]
Four of the five games are playable on PS3, while two are playable on Vita.
by Chris Pereira SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
PlayStation Plus subscribers in North America will be able to download five free games during October, four of which can be played on PlayStation 3 and two on PlayStation Vita.

At some point during October, each of the following five games will be made free to Plus members:

Sine Mora (Vita)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
Poker Night 2 (PS3)
Hotline Miami (PS3/Vita)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

The specific dates for when each will be released haven't been announced. As always with games given away through PlayStation Plus, as long as you initiate the download while they are offered for free, these games can be played and re-downloaded for as long as you remain a Plus subscriber.

Which of these games are you looking forward to trying out?

Last edited:
I missed out on a whole lot of ps2 games due to my parents telling me I was too young to play them lol. Will definitely get that shadow of colossus, I've heard great things about it.

Beat the story in FFXIV. Last dungeon was crazy!

Im running into issues now since not that many people are playing the mission. I am LVL 45 but only lvl 40 in the story and now i have to do a dungeon but no one is doing dungeon right now.

You DPS? Its hard to get into dungeons if you arent a tank or healer. Luckily I went tank so I made it through all the storyline ones fairly easily.

I'd suggest two things. Either shout at people in an area near the dungeon that you are looking for a group and go in as a group, or join a free company and see if any of the members can help you out.

I'd help you out, but I dont imagine you are on the Coeurl server...?

Looking forward to the Beyond Two Souls demo tomorrow.

It's a really cool demo. I already wanted the game, but now...man...

I didn't play through it all the way(didn't want to spoil too much), but what I saw I liked.

You DPS? Its hard to get into dungeons if you arent a tank or healer. Luckily I went tank so I made it through all the storyline ones fairly easily.

I'd suggest two things. Either shout at people in an area near the dungeon that you are looking for a group and go in as a group, or join a free company and see if any of the members can help you out.

I'd help you out, but I dont imagine you are on the Coeurl server...?

I can be a healer if need be since i have 2 jobs at level 45 (Scholar and Arcanists). Problem is there is no one around the dungeon anymore, my free company is low level members that have not made it to that dungeon yet.

Ill just wait till the weekend and hopefully more people will show up.

O im not on your sever

If they add transfers in the next update you should jump over. I have 2 friends who are WoW vets who have been helping me along. We're still looking for a fourth for end-game.

There are a couple of dents and scratches on my PS3 and it's kinda bugging me. Do you guys think it's worth it to get a replacement shell or should I just deal with it?

Back
Top Bottom