The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Been practicing parry and riposte since that's what most website suggest using.

Stats are
Vit- 17
int- 23
end- 16
str- 16
dex-17
magic-23
faith-13
luck- 7
- about 2500 away from the next level

and i have 2 demon souls, i believe i used one by mistake.
if i was you look up soul or item duplication on youtube so you can dupe your demon soul, and not have to play the game five times. there is no need to level up your luck, faith i will level up to the point where you can hold two miracles and also use the talisman of the beast. use this site it helps you a lot http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/. if you are trying to change the world tendency do it offline the servers are glitched, it takes 7 to 8 deaths ( in body form) to make a world pure black but after every death you have to return to the nexus Have you
Have you done the duplication trick? i was trying to figure it out but different websites have different methods (one with 1 player and the other with 2 players)

also do you use Parry and riposte alot?
yea i have done the dupe trick. to do it to you need evacuate a miracle and a talisman. there is a talisman in the shrine of storms in the beginning of the level on the right where the two archers are shooting at you above a door way.
when you have both go to stock pile Thomas withdraw green moongrass all of it, then drop all the moon grass except one. when you dupe you cant any of that item in stock pile Thomas's inventory and you can only have one on your person. after having one green moongrass have evacuate in one had and the talisman in the other walk up to the black smith next to Thomas. talk to him and pretend to buy anything from his first page inventory like the fresh spice pick it and when it asks would you like to purchase  hover over ok and walk away from him to Thomas. when standing next to Thomas use evacuate it will ask would you like to go to the nexus press start;  talk to Thomas and deposit the moon grass and while depositing  your character will do the the evacuate animation. walk away from Thomas   and walk back to him withdraw the moongrass and you will notice you have 1023
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

sup bros

anyone mess with opinionoutpost.com?
did you actually give them your address ? i made everything up
yeah i did, i just dont give my #
are you from canada? cause it said when i cashed in my credit yesterday that it doesnt work for amazon.ca 
nope not from Canada. im from NY i going to use the amazon credit hopefully they don't ship the code to you all my info is fake

sup bros

anyone mess with opinionoutpost.com?
are you from canada? cause it said when i cashed in my credit yesterday that it doesnt work for amazon.ca 
nope not from Canada. im from NY i going to use the amazon credit hopefully they don't ship the code to you all my info is fake

if i was you look up soul or item duplication on youtube so you can dupe your demon soul, and not have to play the game five times. there is no need to level up your luck, faith i will level up to the point where you can hold two miracles and also use the talisman of the beast. use this site it helps you a lot http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/. if you are trying to change the world tendency do it offline the servers are glitched, it takes 7 to 8 deaths ( in body form) to make a world pure black but after every death you have to return to the nexus Have you
Have you done the duplication trick? i was trying to figure it out but different websites have different methods (one with 1 player and the other with 2 players)

yea i have done the dupe trick. to do it to you need evacuate a miracle and a talisman. there is a talisman in the shrine of storms in the beginning of the level on the right where the two archers are shooting at you above a door way.
when you have both go to stock pile Thomas withdraw green moongrass all of it, then drop all the moon grass except one. when you dupe you cant any of that item in stock pile Thomas's inventory and you can only have one on your person. after having one green moongrass have evacuate in one had and the talisman in the other walk up to the black smith next to Thomas. talk to him and pretend to buy anything from his first page inventory like the fresh spice pick it and when it asks would you like to purchase  hover over ok and walk away from him to Thomas. when standing next to Thomas use evacuate it will ask would you like to go to the nexus press start;  talk to Thomas and deposit the moon grass and while depositing  your character will do the the evacuate animation. walk away from Thomas   and walk back to him withdraw the moongrass and you will notice you have 1023
pimp.gif
i prefer the 2 player method. i maxed out all my items that way.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is that when a play drops something disconnects, but still has the item he or she dropped ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
is that when a play drops something disconnects, but still has the item he or she dropped ?

no they dont ship the code, i requested one yesterday and got a email with the code in seconds then just applied it to my amazon account under giftcards 
smokin.gif

no they dont ship the code, i requested one yesterday and got a email with the code in seconds then just applied it to my amazon account under giftcards 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Pre-ordered already. No one is seeing my Canucks.
First task, beating the Bruins in 4, snapping Rechi's leg, and running Thomas every chance I can. I'll still win even with the Bruins having a 60 minute powerplay. 
pimp.gif

Been beating on them Canucks hard in the demo. Game is too nice I was just wish the fighting was better.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Pre-ordered already. No one is seeing my Canucks.
First task, beating the Bruins in 4, snapping Rechi's leg, and running Thomas every chance I can. I'll still win even with the Bruins having a 60 minute powerplay. 
pimp.gif

Been beating on them Canucks hard in the demo. Game is too nice I was just wish the fighting was better.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yup, and the other player has the item(s) as well.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yup, and the other player has the item(s) as well.

Most of us PS3 NT'ers wallets are going to start taking a hurting over the next couple of months.

Bunch of dope PS3 games and a ton of great movies releasing on blu-ray also.

Most of us PS3 NT'ers wallets are going to start taking a hurting over the next couple of months.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

True Story.

PO

Originally Posted by MR J 858

True Story.

PO

Proshares, you are a damn fool!
laugh.gif

I found that shard easy, I'm glad you picked it up too...When I got it, I was like this !+**$?!?
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

PO

Proshares, you are a damn fool!
laugh.gif

I found that shard easy, I'm glad you picked it up too...When I got it, I was like this !+**$?!?
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

PO

pimp.gif

Need 7k more souls to buy evacuate, so ill try that later. How do you do this with souls?

pimp.gif

Need 7k more souls to buy evacuate, so ill try that later. How do you do this with souls?

Oh +*!*, didn't know the GAF custom covers were like THAT?! +*!*. Too dope. Feeling that MGS4 and Catherine.

Oh +*!*, didn't know the GAF custom covers were like THAT?! +*!*. Too dope. Feeling that MGS4 and Catherine.

Back
Top Bottom