The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

BF 3 Beta is soo good, I just need better squad mates.
Ehh...
I just wasn't feeling it. Played it maybe twice and maybe a total of 3 hours and I've already deleted the beta from my PS3 internal hard drive.

But then again when it comes to FPS shooters I never was a fan and could not get into this console generation's fad of the Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare or Battlefield game series.

My FPS games I like are Uncharted or Resistance.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

BF 3 Beta is soo good, I just need better squad mates.
Ehh...
I just wasn't feeling it. Played it maybe twice and maybe a total of 3 hours and I've already deleted the beta from my PS3 internal hard drive.

But then again when it comes to FPS shooters I never was a fan and could not get into this console generation's fad of the Call Of Duty, Modern Warfare or Battlefield game series.

My FPS games I like are Uncharted or Resistance.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Capo, I'll get you one tomorrow after work sir. I got you!

PO

Good lookin' out bro
pimp.gif
. Appreciate it. Not a single Subway anywhere near me lol. Everything BUT that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

PO

Good lookin' out bro
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

...how?
eek.gif
They passed McDonalds for most franchises in the world earlier this year.

Bout to hit Subway between work and class tomorrow and get me a code with dinner
pimp.gif

Man ICO is just straight dope 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The further I get in the game I'm just blown away and  find myself just saying 
eek.gif
 at certain parts of the game.

Not going to lie though the controls can & camera for this game can piss you off though.

Looking at the trophies for this game I don't know how some people are going to beat this game in 4 or 2 hours which are 2 separate trophies to platinum this game.

^
I hate trophies like that.

I need to go on a trophy binge again soon. I see some NT'ers making moves. 
nerd.gif

If there's no NBA season, do they take out the NBA today trophy so people can still try to platinum? Doesn't make sense to keep it in there
laugh.gif

[h2]Hudson: New Bloody Roar title 'in production' [/h2]
by Jordan Mallory (1 day ago)

The fighting game renaissance is in full swing, with massively successful titles still in the rear-view mirror, and highly anticipated fighters coming strong and steady in the near future and beyond. The soul still burns, or something, so it makes perfect sense for Hudson to announce the production of a new Bloody Roar title via Twitter.

No other concrete information is available as of yet, but the #BloodyRoarProject2012 and #BloodyRoar5 hashtags used in the tweet are implicit enough to get the rumor mill running at full till. Bloody Roar, if you'll recall, is the Tekken-esque 3D fighting series characterized by its transforming, anthropomorphized animal fighters, which has been dormant since 2003's Bloody Roar 4. Also dormant? Our ability to see, thanks to Hudson's blinding font colors.

[Thanks, Dean!]

[h1]PS2 games going digital in 'Only on PlayStation Network' campaign[/h1]
by Justin McElroy on Oct 3rd 2011 8:28AM

maximo530.jpg

As if you don't have enough games to worry about this torrential fall, Sony is adding to the downpour with its "Only on PlayStation Network" campaign. Every Tuesday this month, we'll not only be getting exclusives but a selection of "rare classic games" including God Hand, GrimGrimoire, Maximo, Odin Sphere and Ring of Red, all coming tomorrow. (We guess that since your PS3 doen't play PS2 games any more, those really are only on PSN.)

Industry Gamers reports PlayStation Plus members get every title at 20 percent off during launch week and those that spend more than $60 in October on the service will get a $10 credit for November. Here's the lineup so you can plan your buying accordingly:
  • October 4 - Eufloria and Rochard
  • October 11 - Sideway: New York
  • October 13 - Sodium Collection
  • October 18 - Okabu and RocketBirds
  • October 25 - inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood and PixelJunk Sidescroller

[h1]Uncharted 3 will use PSN Pass to combat piracy, make money on used games[/h1]
by Jessica Conditt on Oct 1st 2011 6:30PM

Uncharted 3 will use Sony's online pass system, much like we saw with Resistance 3, Sony España Software Manager Juan Jiménez told The Vault. Sony's PSN Pass features a one-time-use code for accessing content on PSN; the code can later be bought for $10 in used games. Jiménez said the pass system is a buffer against piracy, although we bet the added revenue from previously barren used-game sales doesn't exactly make Sony's decision harder.

Uncharted 3 is the second Sony title to use the PSN Pass, but we expect to see it in all of Sony's future mainstream releases, as does Jiménez.

[h1]Uncharted 3 trophies are no longer hidden treasure[/h1]
by Jordan Mallory on Oct 1st 2011 10:30AM

The months leading up to a big blockbuster release have a natural flow and order to them: First a title is announced, then months (or years) later we see screens, then trailers, eventually a demo or beta, etc. It's a strange, beautiful process, much akin to watching a caterpillar transform itself into a colorful butterfly.

Uncharted 3 has entered the final pupal stage of its metamorphosis, the "leaked trophies cocoon." Head on past the break for the full list of daring feats you'll be rewarded for come November 1. http://

Bronze:
  • First Treasure - Find one treasure
  • Apprentice Fortune Hunter - Find 10 treasures
  • Skilled Fortune Hunter - Find 40 treasures
  • Adept Fortune Hunter - Find 60 treasures
  • Expert Fortune Hunter - Find 80 treasures
  • Relic Finder - Find the Strange Relic
  • 20 Headshots - Defeat 20 enemies with headshots
  • Headshot Expert - Defeat 5 enemies in a row with headshots
  • Side Arm Master - Defeat 30 enemies in a row with your side arm
  • Blindfire Marksman - Defeat 20 enemies by blind-firing while in cover (without aiming with L1)
  • Run-and-Gunner - Defeat 20 enemies by shooting from the hip (without aiming with L1)
  • Hangman - Defeat 20 enemies with gunfire by aiming while hanging
  • Land Shark - Defeat 20 enemies while swimming
  • 30 Kills: Mag 5 - Defeat 30 enemies with the Mag 5
  • 30 Kills: Arm Micro - Defeat 30 enemies with the Arm Micro
  • 30 Kills: TAU Sniper - Defeat 30 enemies with the Tau Sniper
  • 30 Kills: KAL 7 - Defeat 30 enemies with the KAL 7
  • 30 Kills: M9 - Defeat 30 enemies with the M9
  • 30 Kills: G-MAL - Defeat 30 enemies with the G-MAL
  • 30 Kills: SAS-12 - Defeat 30 enemies with the SAS-12
  • 30 Kills: Dragon Sniper - Defeat 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper
  • 30 Kills: T-Bolt Sniper - Defeat 30 enemies with the T-Bolt Sniper
  • 30 Kills: RPG7 - Defeat 30 enemies with the RPG-7
  • 30 Kills: PAK-80 - Defeat 30 enemies with the PAK-80
  • 30 Kills: Mk-NDI - Defeat 30 enemies with the Mk-NDI
  • Pro-Pain - Defeat 10 enemies with propane of acetylene tank explosions
  • Grenade Hangman - Defeat 10 enemies with grenades while hanging
  • Drop the Bomb Headshot - Make 5 enemies drop their grenades by shooting them
  • Throwback - Kill 10 enemies with thrown-back grenades
  • Throwback Master - Throw back a grenade and defeat two enemies at once
  • Bare-knuckle Brawler - Defeat 20 enemies with hand-to-hand combat
  • Bare-knuckle Slugger - Defeat 50 enemies with hand to hand combat
  • Master Ninja - Defeat 50 enemies with stealth attacks
  • Riot Rocker - Defeat 5 Riot Shield enemies by running over their shield
  • Brute Beater - Successfully counter all of a Brute's damage-giving attacks
  • Quick Study - Inspect every display case in the Cartagena Museum
  • Ride the Crocodile - Stand on the crocodile in the Secret Library
  • He's Gonna Need a Sturgeon - Hit three enemies with fish in the market
  • Marco Solo - Play in the swimming pool on the Cruise Ship
  • Truck Brawler - Defeat 10 enemies using hand-to-hand combat on the back of the convoy trucks
  • Charted! - Easy - Finish the game in Easy Mode
  • Thrillseeker - Complete one Competitive Multiplayer game
  • Buddy System - Complete one Cooperative Multiplayer game
Silver:
  • Master Fortune Hunter - Find 100 treasures
  • Survivor - Defeat 75 enemies in a row without dying
  • Combat Leapfrog - Defeat 10 enemies in a row, alternating hand-to-hand combat and gunplay
  • 100 Headshots - Defeat 100 enemies with headshots
  • Reload Master - Defeat 50 enemies in a row without auto-reloading
  • Rolling Ammo Master - 20 times in a row, pick up ammo while rolling
  • Dyno-Might Master - Defeat 5 enemies with one explosion
  • Expert Ninja - Defeat 5 enemies in a row using stealth attacks
  • Charted! - Normal - Finish the game in Normal Mode
  • Charted! - Hard - Finish the game in Hard Mode
Gold:
  • Charted! - Crushing - Finish the game in Crushing Mode

Rumor:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection spotted

Jak-Collection-Rumor-300x347.jpg

South African retailer BT Games has posted a listing (spotted by DigitalSpy) for a Jak & Daxter HD Collection for PlayStation 3.

Details are scarce, with little info other than a release date of January 20, 2012 to sink your teeth into.

For those who are perhaps unfamiliar with the franchise, Jak & Daxter hails from the house of Nathan Drake, aka Naughty Dog, and made its debut on PlayStation 2 back in 2001. Three core sequels followed, 2003’s Jak 2: Renegade, Jak 3 in 2004, and Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier in 2009.

Naughty Dog hinted at a new game back in 2009, though given how busy the developer has been with Uncharted as of late, it’s not a surprise that nothing has come into fruition as of yet. Could a HD Collection act as a sumptuous taster to a new Jak & Daxter ? We wouldn’t put it past them.

We’ll keep you posted on any developments as they become available to us.

Link:

http://www.psu.com/Jak-+-Daxter-HD-Collection-on-the-horizon--a013142-p0.php

I'm not really in it for the MP but it is making me lean towards trading it in to Amazon once I finish up the story. I enjoyed the first few games I played but the camping was rampant, some of it frustrated me worse than MW2 did
laugh.gif

Maybe with the full maps/game modes I'll change my mind, I know this was just a small sample size. But Jesus, some guy was in an air duct for the entire game
laugh.gif

I'm not really in it for the MP but it is making me lean towards trading it in to Amazon once I finish up the story. I enjoyed the first few games I played but the camping was rampant, some of it frustrated me worse than MW2 did
laugh.gif

Maybe with the full maps/game modes I'll change my mind, I know this was just a small sample size. But Jesus, some guy was in an air duct for the entire game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

PO

Good lookin' out bro
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

...how?
eek.gif

Bout to hit Subway between work and class tomorrow and get me a code with dinner
pimp.gif

lmao I got no clue man
roll.gif
. I'm wondering the samething. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

PO

Good lookin' out bro
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

...how?
eek.gif

pimp.gif

lmao I got no clue man
roll.gif
. I'm wondering the samething. 

i just bought Catherine but havent opened it yet

found out that it went on sale the next day so im going back to best buy and getting a price adjustment

either that or i'll return it and get Dead Island instead

question... i know both games are good, but whats a better deal when it comes to coop/ multiplayer scenario? im planning on playing with a friend

i just bought Catherine but havent opened it yet

found out that it went on sale the next day so im going back to best buy and getting a price adjustment

either that or i'll return it and get Dead Island instead

question... i know both games are good, but whats a better deal when it comes to coop/ multiplayer scenario? im planning on playing with a friend

Back
Top Bottom