The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
new AC game is the same team that made AC syndicate, which was trash. I hate games where they make you play as two different characters.

New Assassins Creed game got a black samurai?? :lol:

most likely yasuke. but you already know the only reason they did this is because they had to find something different compared to GoT.

If I remember correctly it was an extraction shooter set in the Division universe.

The Division Heartland is a free-to-play, PvEvP focused, survival-action shooter set in the mysterious rural town of Silver Creek. Explore and complete missions by day. Take on the dynamically moving contamination, enemy factions, and player squads by night.

Oh that's dope. Never realised there was a historical figure of African descent in that culture.

it’s interesting but a lot of stories about him are exaggerated or fabricated. but what historians do know is that he was a samurai for a Lord and was trusted.

however he was killed in battle after his lord committed suicide.

Can't lie they hooked me with Shadows. Didn't think I'd be coping another AC game after Vikings.

I'm ignoring the typical racism in the video game community. Don't care want even more black characters in my video games.

Make an Assassin's Creed: Black Russian game next.

Still wishing for that HellBlade II PS5 announcement. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I think you'll get it as long as they don't get shut down.

1715885225186.png

Operation Latitude.
It's a bit wild the push for multiplatform has a codename internally but sounds like its going to happen.

This is what stinks. Building a game is so capital and time intensive that a flop is almost a death sentence. Remember reading how the first crash game was built by 10 people. Need to multiple by 100 to make one on today’s platforms. I’m sure eventually AI will help a bit but that’s still years away.

Yea, Rocksteady feeling the heat after Suicide Squad. I hope this is a lesson for some of the publishers after seeing Suicide Squad and Redfall.
Let these studios do what they are good at. Forcing them to do other stuff doesn't seem to work.

I wonder what SE expected for Rebirth. It’s a sequel on a console that has half the install base that the previous game had. It’s unfortunate though cause Rebirth is great. I hope they don’t skimp out on the final game of trilogy because of this.

Yea, not sure what they were expecting with the current PS5 install base. They might have forgot that Remake was a pandemic game on a 6 year old PS4.
I think they can recoup their money from the PC release and ultimately a bundle with 3 games released. Same with FFXVI

I know they already had a lot of the assets but cranking the game out in 4 years is very impressive. It's also a tight knit team so it shouldn't suffer from the Industry layoff situation hopefully

1715884736129.png

Can't lie they hooked me with Shadows. Didn't think I'd be coping another AC game after Vikings.

I'm ignoring the typical racism in the video game community. Don't care want even more black characters in my video games.

Make an Assassin's Creed: Black Russian game next.

I genuinely think an AC set in Africa (outside of Egypt) would be amazing.

Instead of AC3's forests in the north east of the US, you get the jungles of what is now Congo, Sierra Leone, or Kenya.

Africa and Aztecs are my next direction I hope AC goes.

AC Origins is probably my favorite in the series too. That or it’s tied with AC II. I played Valhalla for maybe an hour and realized I just couldn’t do it. Series was too stale for me at that point.

it’s interesting but a lot of stories about him are exaggerated or fabricated. but what historians do know is that he was a samurai for a Lord and was trusted.

however he was killed in battle after his lord committed suicide.
He was retainer for Lord Nobunaga, and he disappeared from history after Nobunaga was killed. He was a character in Nioh 1 and 2, but his story played out in the first one. It was awesome.

Do I not buy the 4 games from Microsoft available on Playstation now, for fear of supporting Microsoft financially, or do I buy several copies of each to quicken their inevitable fall from hardware production?

Im going to have to pray on this.

As a PS guy, Sony “winning” and pushing Msft out of the hardware market is not good.

Competition is always best for the consumer, leads to innovation or the very least more effort. Now Sony can rest on the throne and with no one to challenge it on the hardware front, throw breadcrumbs to us gamers. It’ll be the PS3 debacle but on a grander scale.

Back
Top Bottom