The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My man has been on a tear with the backlog.

I am running Hades II, Fallen Order, and Person 5 Royal.

Bad Religion Bad Religion if you haven’t considered it, the PlayStation Portal is perfect for the backlog (single player).

I have one, but my home network is a mess. The ISP explained it to me as their junction box is aging out and causing everyone issues in the area. And multiple companies use the same junction so switching wont help. I just have to wait for them to finally upgrade it.

My portal is great when it works, but it is pretty limited by the large latency.

Playing a bunch of games with my son (Paw Patrol, Hot Wheels, DC Pets, Lego Drive), Fallout 4, Animal Well, Cool Boarders, Destiny 2, and FF7 Rebirth.

PS5 is full of games I need to get to as soon as I am done F4 and FF7 Rebirth. (Eiyuden Chronicle, Grandia, Sandland, Valkyrie Profile, Edge of Eternity, Actraiser, Brigadine, Chained Echoes, and Crisis Core. :lol:)

Also downloaded XDefiant to try tonight.

Last edited:
I dont watch streamers outside of 1 or 2 Destiny ones, but hav a cursory knowledge of who they are.

Hearing how bad Kai Cenat was makes me want to give Elden Ring a shot. :lol:

I dont watch streamers outside of 1 or 2 Destiny ones, but hav a cursory knowledge of who they are.

Hearing how bad Kai Cenat was makes me want to give Elden Ring a shot. :lol:

recent vids show that he's actually learning the ropes.

i've found that most fromsoftware games, the boss fights ARE the actual puzzles. you will get your *** handed to you until you learn and adapt pretty much.

I’m not the target audience but I can’t be mad at that young man. His ER stream was cool to watch in short spurts. It was dope to see him improve as the game went on. Salute to him

ND.png

Source:

Im about 5 hours from finishing the main Fallout 4 story and moving to the DLC. I can wait for Far Harbour and the Nuka Cola DLC. :lol:

Fallout series has some of the best DLC ever. Lonesome Blues, Dead Money, The Pitt, Operation: Anchorage, ect

Nuka Cola DLC felt like it went on forever. At one point I just wanted it to end.
I’m a sucker for the theme park aesthetic but yeah, the actual quests are pretty wack.

Awesome loot and setting though and there’s a neat haunted house side quest that’s just outside the park

Im about 5 hours from finishing the main Fallout 4 story and moving to the DLC. I can wait for Far Harbour and the Nuka Cola DLC. :lol:

Fallout series has some of the best DLC ever. Lonesome Blues, Dead Money, The Pitt, Operation: Anchorage, ect
It’s funny seeing this because I used to be more enamored with the Fallout DLCs than the base game. I never came close to finishing a Fallout game but was so interested in Anchorage and The Pitt back on X360 :lol:

I want xDefinat to be successful. I miss traditional multiplayer and if this one can take off and be successful, it should push BF and COD in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom