The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ds2_sop2024_screenshot015.jpg

I don’t think it’s a Souls-like. It doesn’t like one to me either but I also stopped watching trailers for it so maybe I missed something.

beat dark souls 1 remastered.

ngl I did not like the game at first, but it grew on me after putting some hours into it. but the bed of chaos boss fight hands down has to be one of the worst boss fights of all time. that alone brings my score down for DS1.

It was more fun to play than demon souls, and the level design was great, but it doesnt touch dark souls 3 for me.

i'll probably play dark souls 2 in a few months.

Last edited:
FYI the Astro Bot DualSense is byke live on Playstation Direct.

Tried my luck and ordered IT and was surprisingly successful.

As if EYE need another DualSense. :lol: :smh:

I really enjoyed the MP from TLOU and was bummed when Factions didn't release.

But honestly, Id rather have nothing than something that wouldn't have hit their typical standards.

Gents;

Anyone have thoughts on the PS earbuds?

Nephew needed a new headset for college, so gave him my OG Pulse Headset.

Wondering if I should buy the earbuds or the Pulse Elite headset?

Thanks.

excited for black myth wukong.

hopefully the reviews are good.

japan inventing the whole souls genre
korea with stellar blade and lies of p
china with black myth wukong

:pimp:

Gents;

Anyone have thoughts on the PS earbuds?

Nephew needed a new headset for college, so gave him my OG Pulse Headset.

Wondering if I should buy the earbuds or the Pulse Elite headset?

Thanks.

I'd vote Pulse Elite. Earbuds are great for shorter sessions, but anything over a few hours start to irritate my ears. And I dont really see a huge advantage to earbuds that can justify the price difference. In Canada the elites are 60 bucks cheaper.

Maybe an audiophile can comment on the sound itself. But I'm usually listening to Spotify through my Elite headset while I play PS1 RPGs so perhaps not the best opinion. :lol:

I just finished my replay of Uncharted 4. I love this series! I really hope that when they revisit it, they don’t steer too far away from what Naughty Dog created. I personally would be cool with a story centered around a young Sully but I’m pretty sure they’re going to go with the obvious character. If you finished UC4, then you already know who I’m talking about. I’ll probably replay the OG trilogy in the near future. I wish we’d get PS5 ports so I could get those extra trophies :lol:

UC was truly one of my favorite franchises & gaming experiences. Every game was fun & those Platinum's were challenging as hell.

PO

I liked the first TR game and thought Rise was cool too. I played some of Shadow and was bored with it and dropped it. I enjoy the characters and story of the UC games much more than TR. In fact, the characters in TR are pretty boring, imo.

Back
Top Bottom