The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After Jedi Survivor, I’m good on Star Wars for a while. I’m slowly realizing that SW in generally just isn’t for me. It’s cool but nowhere near as good as some would make it seem, imo.

Elden ring just seems too massive and stresses me out to think of but I would love to play it one day
Elden Ring is definitely overwhelming. The freedom you have to create your character and their builds is endless. Some work better than others, but that depends on your playstyle as well.

Once I platinum FF7 Rebirth, I am going to do a 2nd run-through of Elden, play the DLC, and then platinum it.

Resident Evil remakes have been incredible as well.

Good question, I bought cyberpunk and the new alan wake when they were on sale but haven’t played them. Maybe the new horizon or spiderman 2? I’ve also never played a GOW game so maybe that should be my focus?

I'm gonna go a different route. You're not finishing these AAA games, so get Balatro

Great for 10 minutes or great for 1 hour or great for 5 hours.

And it’s 15 bucks.

I'm gonna go a different route. You're not finishing these AAA games, so get Balatro

Great for 10 minutes or great for 1 hour or great for 5 hours.

And it’s 15 bucks.
Well once I start a game, I do end up finishing them over the course of 1-6 months (depending on the game) but something without commitment is always a win. Thanks dog.

Astro controller went live on Target if anyone was looking.

dualsense.png

Looks like resellers snatched them up already.

Last edited:
wally was pretty smooth for the astrobot controller.

Had to go gamestop + shipping for the vr adapter tho. :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom