The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Set up my system. Downloaded MM, SMR and God of War to the hard drive but haven't got to play. Brought my girl to NOLA for the week. Hopefully everything is patched by the time I get back.

Not taking any chances. I will NOT be playing my PlayStation until Sony releases a firmware update. Dark Souls just crashed on me about 10 min in to it. I’ve seen this is the beginning and eventually leads to hard drive corruption and bricking

7232E01D-EEA2-49CE-972C-9B826465C665.jpeg

Highly dispointed in Sony’s quality control. Two of my friends PS5s are bricked already. No I didn’t not use any lan, hardwire, or external usb and neither did they.

Not taking any chances. I will NOT be playing my PlayStation until Sony releases a firmware update. Dark Souls just crashed on me about 10 min in to it. I’ve seen this is the beginning and eventually leads to hard drive corruption and bricking

Highly dispointed in Sony’s quality control. Two of my friends PS5s are bricked already. No I didn’t not use any lan, hardwire, or external usb and neither did they.

So this is an issue? Popped up for me when playing CoD, but also did for my brother and he is still on PS4.

Anyone else find the electric sound that is constant in the 3D headphones while playing MM? If you have any amount of controller sound it’s annoying.
I had to eventually turn it all the way off.

EDIT: If it’s all the way to the right it’s not as loud and you miss out on sounds so constant buzz it is >D

Attachments

• C3DF974E-4090-4EE4-B2DC-C48DF100F2EF.jpeg
    C3DF974E-4090-4EE4-B2DC-C48DF100F2EF.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 378
With all this bricking and lack of any large amount of exclusives I’m glad I waited. But sad I didn’t foresee the flip potential

With all this bricking and lack of any large amount of exclusives I’m glad I waited. But sad I didn’t foresee the flip potential

I had flipped two and planned on keeping my third, but after reading the reports of hella consoles bricking, I’m selling my third. Will pick pick up when REVIII drops.

Too bad no one tried to warn you not to buy a PS5, else this all could have been avoided.
tenor.gif

Only if.

Maybe the PS5’s that are bricking shouldn’t have had vape smoke blown into them...

/s

Back
Top Bottom