The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most Walmarts had numerous shipments of 10+ consoles. I dont mind employees hoarding some for themselves and family members. I would've done the same.

But if you see people camping for hours or roaming the store for hours then it's a bigger problem. You're just causing everyone a headache and even larger occupancies and more unnecessary issues when they refuse to bring out the remaining from the stock room.
The people that started camping the last couple of weeks have gotten a lot of systems
Been seeing pics of people getting systems by just walking in at the right time
Care to share the exact process to check this? Want to make sure mine is not on AUTO. (Don't think it is, but still)

PO
I'll ask my son to show me and reply back to the thread

Since Brickseek disabled Walmart, how are people deciding when to camp out? Just go and hope for the best?

Care to share the exact process to check this? Want to make sure mine is not on AUTO. (Don't think it is, but still)

PO
I was wrong about the HDR settings
HDR only has Auto or Off, so leave it on Auto
Its the RGB that needs to be changed from Auto to Full

Also there's an Adjust HDR setting that was added last year but we're just seeing it for the first time today
We accessed it and went through the set up
After we did the adjust HDR settings my son said Miles looked a little better
IMG_20201213_221839107~2.jpg

Saw on ERA that the entire plot of RE8 leaked. All cutscenes are shown via screenshots. Sucks for devs and anybody who accidentally gets spoiled :smh:

If this is indeed true, how do devs allow stuff like that to leak?

Ok spoke too soon. Cyberpunk is fun. But I am seeing glitches. Floating guns is the main one. Probably gonna wait for more patches.

Honestly CDPR should've launched the game as a next gen PS5/XSX release only. Digital Foundry ran the game on PS4 and PS4 Pro and the former had frame rates dropping into the low/mid-teens while the latter had drops in certain occasions in the high teens.

No amount of patching can fix severe performance issues like that, especially on the base PS4. Reminds me of some of the late X360/PS3 games that dropped around the time the PS4/XBOne launched - I played Diablo III on the X360 and it had some ridiculous screen tear, the game was struggling on that hardware. The good thing was that I paid $9.99 for the game - I would've been heated if I paid MSRP.

I would personally wait a few months for the game code to stabilize (on next gen consoles) then give it a go. Maybe grab the game when they have $10-20 off it.

Last edited:
why would anything need to change, some people play that many Madden/2k games a year cause of online multiplayer. Im in that group that plays 2-3 games a year.
So if you play the first play through does anything new open up when you play new game+?

If this is indeed true, how do devs allow stuff like that to leak?
Capcom’s servers got hacked about a month back. The hackers threatened to release a bunch of info unless Capcom paid them in Bitcoin. Capcom refused so they released everything. All their upcoming games for the next 5 years, employee info, financials, everything. The RE8 stuff is most likely from that

My guess sometime Feb-March I can hopefully grab a ps5
There's always a chance on PS Direct. They've been consistently dropping on weekdays between 12-3pm PST. Just gotta catch them at the right time. Following Solelinks for notifications will help

Back
Top Bottom