The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh wth

Capcom’s servers got hacked about a month back. The hackers threatened to release a bunch of info unless Capcom paid them in Bitcoin. Capcom refused so they released everything. All their upcoming games for the next 5 years, employee info, financials, everything. The RE8 stuff is most likely from that

This is terrible.

Everybody talking about it plays good on PS5/Series X, y’all the reason these devs gonna think they can release trash for last gen and patch later :lol:

It is bizarre man but here we are :lol:

I am going to play it straight through once and then again when the PS5 patch drops.

The game is pretty captivating IMO

It is bizarre man but here we are :lol:

I am going to play it straight through once and then again when the PS5 patch drops.

The game is pretty captivating IMO
This won’t be an issue once devs just abandon old hardware. Hopefully after this debacle from CDPR, they hurry up and cut ties. It’s not too late for God of War Ragnarok :lol:

1607957649305.png

EA outbidded Take Two.

Get ready for F1 2021: Ultimate Team.

I hope the rejuvenate Codemasters but after what EA did to Criterion, I'm skeptical.

**** last gen. Leave em behind

See, I would agree but going from this thread alone, it's a struggle to get next gen systems even if you wanted to.
If they'd cancelled last gen versions. I would respect that but they saw the dollar signs or Zloty signs after those pre-order numbers. :lol:

CDPR full well knew what they were doing in not sending out review codes for last gen consoles as well.

Everybody talking about it plays good on PS5/Series X, y’all the reason these devs gonna think they can release trash for last gen and patch later :lol:
Cyberpunk was made and marketed for the Ps4 and Xbox One. Hell there is a Xbox One X themed Cyberpunk console. No excuse for these folks man.

You can't fault them for wanting to make money of last gen, lots of developers do that and get away with it too - it's just that this game is super, high profile. Additionally some cats, don't give a rat's behind about performance - they just want a game to 'consume'.

It's cool that they're giving refunds but they wasted time *trying* to get half decent 'performance' out of PS4/XOne when the game code itself should've been sorted out. This game is a next generation title that is actually designed to push PC hardware limits.

How nice of them to inform the bots :rofl:

:smh:
It’s not like folks weren’t tracking an upcoming Best Buy release. And it’s not like the same people using the bots don’t have automated page monitoring which probably leads to if then ATC.

Hopefully a few folks get through. All this flipping is great for console sales but software?

Back
Top Bottom