The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody talking about it plays good on PS5/Series X, y’all the reason these devs gonna think they can release trash for last gen and patch later :lol:

this....I was on record saying wait for the day one patch. Now that it has come and gone they like oh well the big coming in Jan and Feb.

F that

I mean the game for current gen won’t be finished till then. That’s not even next gen.

I know game development isn’t easy but this was handled poorly and I’m curious to see how CDPR going to handle those returns for people who can’t return.

I honestly wonder if at this point the 'game' becomes a chore or something done repeatedly out of habit.

this is exactly what it is and I am trying to get away from this version of gaming but haven’t been that successful.

Single player games are fine but there are certain MMO style grind games that make me feel like I am hooked on something and there is a yucky/guilty feeling that comes with it.

It’s not like folks weren’t tracking an upcoming Best Buy release. And it’s not like the same people using the bots don’t have automated page monitoring which probably leads to if then ATC.

Hopefully a few folks get through. All this flipping is great for console sales but software?

we knew about that Best Buy drop Saturday.

it was all over twitter and Facebook fam.

You can't fault them for wanting to make money of last gen, lots of developers do that and get away with it too - it's just that this game is super, high profile. Additionally some cats, don't give a rat's behind about performance - they just want a game to 'consume'.

It's cool that they're giving refunds but they wasted time *trying* to get half decent 'performance' out of PS4/XOne when the game code itself should've been sorted out. This game is a next generation title that is actually designed to push PC hardware limits.

its easy to say this now with the new consoles out and newer PC graphics cards/processors being released but dont forget that this game was supposed to come out April 2020. You see how this would be an issue? Like i said no excuses.

Bad Religion Bad Religion how did the 12 RPGs for the year challenge go for you? I failed miserably but I’m back at it for 2021 :lol:

It started off so well!! But then I just hit a wall around August. A culprit for me was getting back into Destiny 2, which takes up a lot of time.

I made it through:
FFVIII
FFXV Pocket
Mass Effect Andromeda
Lost Sphear
Fell Seal
FFVII Remake
Secret of Mana

Started:

Witcher 3 for the 5th or 6th time and lost interest
Star Ocean The Last Hope (lost steam)
Tales of Berseria (wasnt feeling it as that time)
Dragon Fantasy (on Vita, and no travel since March)
FF X-2 (forgot about this one)

Currently playing:
FF IX (for the thousandth time)
Persona 5 on PS5

I plan to just keep it, I can wait for the patches. But if you rather buy another game then refund and buy it when it’s fully patched

im returning and expecting to pick it up once next gen is ready and its on discount.

I feel like i got played by cdpr with them not showing the console gameplay they did that on purpose because they knew the game was crap on console and for that they dont deserve a full game price from me. Shady

They need to give this game the Anthem treatment. I better be able to scoop from Gamestop for $2 -$10 by March.

It started off so well!! But then I just hit a wall around August. A culprit for me was getting back into Destiny 2, which takes up a lot of time.

I made it through:
FFVIII
FFXV Pocket
Mass Effect Andromeda
Lost Sphear
Fell Seal
FFVII Remake
Secret of Mana

Started:

Witcher 3 for the 5th or 6th time and lost interest
Star Ocean The Last Hope (lost steam)
Tales of Berseria (wasnt feeling it as that time)
Dragon Fantasy (on Vita, and no travel since March)
FF X-2 (forgot about this one)

Currently playing:
FF IX (for the thousandth time)
Persona 5 on PS5
Nice. I’m going to play FF V or IX for my January game.

its easy to say this now with the new consoles out and newer PC graphics cards/processors being released but dont forget that this game was supposed to come out April 2020. You see how this would be an issue? Like i said no excuses.

i just want to know after 8 years of production and missed street release dates how much time did they actually spend on the ps4/xb1 console version?? How does 3 or so months really make a difference in this game when they had 8 years?! Expecting more from last gen console is laughable. This is looks like a last minute PC port to console with dialed way down settings.

I know they wanted the sales but at least maybe the fan base would be happy if they were upfront and cancelled the last gen version because they wanted to give us a better experience..

but i digress on chat now

sony chat rep refusing to refund me the game because i downloaded and played the game and goes against their policy for refunds even though they know cdpr has put out that statement told me if anything changes on sony end for refunding this game than i should contact them again.

how are you suppose to know the game is unplayable or whatever without playing the game?

We had people in here frothing at the mouth over STORY DECISIONS in the TLoU2, but the general consensus when a triple A studio can't get their game to work on a platform it was initially intended for is, "Lulz!! shoulda bought on PS5/PC".

:rofl:
Nah CDPR is on that bs. How was the PS4/Xbox One the target systems and the **** was trash out the gate :smh:
**** them as a company.

My copy of CP2077 was delivered yesterday & I thought about holding out on opening to decide if I wanted to return it or not. I decided to just open it & just start playing it now. Created my character so far but that its. Ive seen & heard of too many horror stories but I'll give it a try.

Part of me wanted to wait for the PS5 patches but then again who knows when that'll be & saving $10-20 right now isnt the biggest deal breaker but I can see how that makes sense.

1607963443844.png

sony chat rep refusing to refund me the game because i downloaded and played the game and goes against their policy for refunds even though they know cdpr has put out that statement told me if anything changes on sony end for refunding this game than i should contact them again.

how are you suppose to know the game is unplayable or whatever without playing the game?

I see people on Reddit and Resetera getting refunds.

Back
Top Bottom