The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gamestop still hasn't shipped my Pulse Headset shouldn't have canceled my Amazon order.

They didn't send me any notification that it had sent. I got an email like last week that it was preparing to ship but that's it.
I surprisingly woke up this morning with a text from FedEx with the tracking. FedEx app is goated.

They didn't send me any notification that it had sent. I got an email like last week that it was preparing to ship but that's it.
I surprisingly woke up this morning with a text from FedEx with the tracking. FedEx app is goated.

I got the FedEx app too says it's supposed to be delivered today but still has that only the shipping label was created.

You need to eventually put in that work if you want complete all of the challenges for each of the bases right? Pretty sure some of them had a combo challenge.
They’re not required. Completing them just gets you extra tokens. I have all the suits I want so I don’t care about them.

Seems that they only cancelled if you were able to get more than one order. They cancelled the second order i got but the first one is still confirmed. Check your purchase history on your Walmart account. It’ll show in there.

Anyone that copped on Walmart, have you received a cancellation yet? I’m filled with anxiety over here.
Got confirmation immediately. Still says Preparing order on account.
I think it was for people who copped two in the same day were getting cancelled....
3DEFC693-4426-47BD-9649-84D611E13A74.png

Original MK had some gems :lol:
As a child this was as epic as it got.

Sub Zero and Scorpion's entrance with that music. You knew it was about to go down :pimp:

Liu Kang vs Reptile - Still on my bucket list to somersault kick someone like that.

Liu Kang vs Sub Zero - That was my walk down the stairs for a while after watching this film :lol:

Johnny Cage vs Scorpion - Johnny getting stomped on never gets old.

SF Movie in comparison was trash. How is Bison running away from Chun-Li.
Don't get me started on that slow motion Psycho Crusher.

If you wanna look at this from a legit film-makers perspective, this movie isn't all that, but if you look at it like a kung-fu/martial arts flick, than it's up there when it come to fight scenes.

Walmart is tooooo easy.... Hope everyone eats!

Got a disc version....
My family is lucky lol
Changed my delivery address to my sisters house. Used a name jig & diff card :pimp:

I think the og mortal kombat is the best video game - movie to come out . I don’t know what they were doing with annihilation. Both live action street fighter movies were trash , Mario bros :smh:, double dragon , didn’t even watch the tekken movie .
I still have not seen the other Street Fighter film. Legend of Chun Li. Man I refused to watch that film.

MK Annihilation was definitely a step down from the first film.

That scene with Raiden vs the Reptiles where they were just flipping for no reason. It's like a button check. :lol:

This was epic though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom