The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never used a link at Walmart so far. Just either added to cart smoothly (continuously clicking add) or had it in "save for later" list and moved it to cart.

3 for 3. Copped one every Walmart release so far...
They gonna ship sooner than the estimated 1/12 arrival? Last question on this :lol:

Seen this on Twitter... Ouch...
E7A32657-9D0E-4577-B5F7-98ABE6D4489C.jpeg

Explain? I'm a noob at this.
Disc

Digital

When walmart goes live. Have that window open and refresh it until it works. It'll place the item in your cart and take you to the check out screen, proceed as normal. Make sure you're signed into your WM account with address and card info saved. Using this removes at least 2 steps from the process.

I thought Walmart cancels orders used with direct links or some ****?
I just used the app
Reddit was speculating that, but there's also a lot of other people that used the link and didn't get a cancel. Seems like there's no rhyme or reason to the WM cancels, they do whatever tf they want to do lol.

People said if they cancel it’s usually instant or right away

againhope doesn’t happento either of my orders lol although it’s been a couple
Hours

its by the address. They canceled my XSX the other day becuase i purchased a PS5 that same day.

i changed the address and got thru today without canceling

Think I FINALLY copped off WM...

App wasn’t loading but desktop added to cart instantly and checked out all within 3 clicks and no hiccups?? Got confirmation almost instantly after I hit purchase

Is my Journey finally done? Lmao

Won’t celebrate until I get shipping info. And even then I gotta survive the FedEx/UPS thieves
You about to have me mean muggin the fedex guy everyday until my #%^* shows up.

hows the Amazon drops work?
all I get is the resellers for a rack
Best way to get on top of it is to follow some twitters and set your notifications on

60605571-B729-43EA-A498-AC580503A382.jpeg

they drop a link that will pretty much add straight to cart. Gotta be fast or it’ll be gone in less than a minute

I recommend solelinks. You’ll get a lot of useless shoe drop alerts but they are the fastest imo

Ok it’s official cyber punk is a failure lmao......

The game so bad it was removed...... well damn....

Sony kept no man’s sky...

Back
Top Bottom