The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think I FINALLY copped off WM...

App wasn’t loading but desktop added to cart instantly and checked out all within 3 clicks and no hiccups?? Got confirmation almost instantly after I hit purchase

Is my Journey finally done? Lmao

Won’t celebrate until I get shipping info. And even then I gotta survive the FedEx/UPS thieves

Actually hit off the app, probably ****ed though since I didn't realize the billing is different than shipping address.

tom.gif

I'm not hitting ****. Walmart app is trash as the inventory doesn't update. All 3 times I got to the product page at exactly the listed time frame only for it to not update.

I'm not hitting ****. Walmart app is trash as the inventory doesn't update. All 3 times I got to the product page at exactly the listed time frame only for it to not update.
Try the ATC links next time, they're floating everywhere now so it's getting harder to cop if you're trying to add manually. Todays stock seemed to sell out way faster than tuesdays.

Try the ATC links next time, they're floating everywhere now so it's getting harder to cop if you're trying to add manually. Todays stock seemed to sell out way faster than tuesdays.

The first wave was gone in less than a minute so the ATC links killed the manual users somewhat.

I never realized how bad it was to get a ps5 until today.

Add to cart button shows up on Walmart and I click on it right away. After clicking button, it says 'not added to cart. It is out of stock.'

😐

I never realized how bad it was to get a ps5 until today.

Add to cart button shows up on Walmart and I click on it right away. After clicking button, it says 'not added to cart. It is out of stock.'

😐
Pretty sure the bots go to this one. The Tuesday drop caught everyone off guard especially with Best Buy having all the attention. The not added to cart message wasn’t even a thing on Tuesday.

I must’ve got lucky as **** Bc I hit after 3:20

around 3:21/22

went quick with the app

hit an Xbox earlier wave for my younger brother gonna give it to
Him, late Xmas presents. If ps5 cancels oh well but I mainly care about the Xbox since I’ve struck out everytime when it looks like no one gives a crap for Xbox right now

Nevermind. Had no knowledge of add to cart links, so that explains a lot. Was basically a step behind anyone using those links.

I heard from some ppl that even if you don't bit on add to cart right away, just keep refreshing and spamming the button and you'll hit?

No such luck with me. I did try that. Didn't work.

I must’ve got lucky as **** Bc I hit after 3:20

around 3:21/22

went quick with the app

hit an Xbox earlier wave for my younger brother gonna give it to
Him, late Xmas presents. If ps5 cancels oh well but I mainly care about the Xbox since I’ve struck out everytime when it looks like no one gives a crap for Xbox right now
It was funny at my local Wal Mart last Sunday they had 12 PS5s and 40 XSX, I pulled up at opening and they already passed out tickets for the PS5, I went to Electronics dept anyways just to check out the commotion. Saw a dude all moping walking slowly out with a XBX lookin sad af :rofl:

As soon as they announced all PS5s were accounted for and only Xbox available, the crowd dispersed :lol:

You gotta ask some of the people in here that actually used it. I’m in the dark too.

I thought Walmart cancels orders used with direct links or some ****?
I just used the app

I never used a link at Walmart so far. Just either added to cart smoothly (continuously clicking add) or had it in "save for later" list and moved it to cart.

3 for 3. Copped one every Walmart release so far...

Back
Top Bottom