The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homie came thru with order at best buy! Question, is it ok to lay ps5 horizontal?
53E5803C-B4A0-4A31-A602-AA9CD96C24B6.jpeg

Congrats! MM is awesome, enjoy the experience!
Anyways, it is perfectly fine to play horizontal, but it is not as secure as it would be standing up.

When you install it vertically, there is a screw you can utilize to keep it intact. That option is not available if you do it horizontally.

I have mine up vertically.

PO

Homie came thru with order at best buy! Question, is it ok to lay ps5 horizontal?
Vertical is best as said above but horizontal works. It’s not secure at all & stand slides out if/when you move it but it works if you have limited space >D

Has anyone’s Walmart PS5 order gone beyond preparing order? Starting to feel like it won’t ship until after the new year.
No movement for neither 12/15 & 17 orders. Both still have delivery for “arrive by” January.

Vertical is best as said above but horizontal works. It’s not secure at all & stand slides out if/when you move it but it works if you have limited space >D

No movement for neither 12/15 & 17 orders. Both still have delivery for “arrive by” January.
I’m 12/15 with no movement.

Swear y'all my dudes. Was legit just coming in here to ask if anybody's ps5 has moved from Walmart preparing to ship. Still says January 8th. Annoying.

Just picked up my Series X. Both were ordered on the 15th. Walmart should do better. Least they gave the money back til it ships. But I want it nowwww. Take my money.

Thinking about getting back on the twitter grind and try and secure another system that I can pick up sooner and just cancel the Walmart one. Hearing target is dropping soon

My Walmart order shipped :lol: originally had 1/8 deliver date. It’s gonna be here monday
Did you order on the 15th?

Just saw a lot of people on twitter saying they're getting update too and getting their orders updated to this week delivery.

I'm tired of hiding this game from my kids
Be glad when Christmas day gets here so I can act like they didn't get one and see the sad looks on their faces:rofl:

Anyone know a good inexpensive wireless headset thats compatible with the PS5 (other than pulse)
Preferably under $100

My assumption is that the January date is a place order. I remember when I ordered the XBOX Series X from M$ and the gave a date of 12/23 and mine ended up shipping the day before Thanksgiving. Would be nice to get mine this week tho lbs!

Man, can't imagine playing God of War on the hardest difficulty :lol: **** that. Really enjoying this so far though, usually don't play many single player games besides TLOU/Uncharted.

Man, can't imagine playing God of War on the hardest difficulty :lol: **** that. Really enjoying this so far though, usually don't play many single player games besides TLOU/Uncharted.
A new one or the most recent from a couple years ago

Man dont take this the wrong way but how do you not know the ps5 can be laid horizontally?

Obviously I know it can be laid horizontal but wanted to make sure since Vertical was preferred method, orientation didn’t have any correlation to bricking issues, figure it had no relation but you never know

Back
Top Bottom