The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the goodwill from the Witcher 3 and GOG down the drain.

They need to do a No Man's Sky and continuously add content and fine tune the game to all what they promised.

I think they should definitely give out free content since they'd already made their money back from preorders alone.

They're not short of cash so the main priority should be restoring their rep which I'm sure they will do.

Just to show the difference between the 2 compounds for heat management.

Also interesting to know you can replace the liquid metal if you know what you're doing.

It seems the thermal paste didn’t do as good of a job so not sure why you would remove the liquid metal in the first place.

So cyber punk locked inverting the y axis, I’m guessing because it causes a glitch. It was working yesterday then they patched it again.

THIS is game breaking for me :lol:

I can’t play it uninverted. This **** is self sabotage :lol:

With cdpr getting dragged , hopefully this puts other studios on notice ( ea, Ubisoft , actavision) . The way ea did anthem , andromeda , battlefront and other games the last few years needs to be looked at . Same with ac from ubi and cod from actavision.

With cdpr getting dragged , hopefully this puts other studios on notice ( ea, Ubisoft , actavision) . The way ea did anthem , andromeda , battlefront and other games the last few years needs to be looked at . Same with ac from ubi and cod from actavision.

sad part nah it won’t change a thing. They will just be like make sure it runs on last gen.

most of their games are copy paste of existing engines and mechanics.

I mean Cold War was low key a dumpster fire bricking systems and crashes. Activision basically like we will patch don’t talk about it.

Trust me we will have more CP77 cause that’s how the game industry is it runs on pre order and patch later.

It’s not bug it’s the feature

Its actually a fun game once you get past the first couple hours. Dante’s emo-ness cools off and the level design is very interesting. Beginning of the game is awful

I liked it should’ve been called something else besides devil may cry . The bill oreiley boss was dope

So cyber punk locked inverting the y axis, I’m guessing because it causes a glitch. It was working yesterday then they patched it again.

THIS is game breaking for me :lol:

I can’t play it uninverted. This **** is self sabotage :lol:
Apparently it wasn't just me this was happening to :lol:

Last edited:
How update kill the game even more. Maybe devs paying company back for doing em wrong for so long by killing the game lol

Welp there goes my chance at getting one before xmas. This kid is just going to have to wait this **** is ridiculous.

It seems the thermal paste didn’t do as good of a job so not sure why you would remove the liquid metal in the first place.

Just to show the difference between the two and why Sony went this route. He can easily replace the liquid metal back after the test.

For PS3/PS4's It was common to replace the thermal paste when the consoles started to get loud because they'd dried out and accumulated dust.
No one used liquid metal cuz it's easy to short the board.

I don't think that would be an issue this gen anyway since they've sealed it pretty well.

Yea I hope they're watching this very closely.

Reviewers need to be put on notice as well for how they reviewed the game. A lot of the YouTubers received free goodies from CDPR which is kind of a grey area if you're going to review the game as well.
Hopefully this is the start of reviewers not ignoring performance and bugs in their reviews and these greedy corps also getting served as well.

I wonder if these big publishers are spreading themselves too thin sometimes.

GTA V came out on PS360 first then PS4/XBone over a year later and then PC 6 months after that.
RDR2 was out on last gen consoles then PC a year later.

Enough time to fine tune the game for all the platforms perhaps.

CP77 should've been a PC only launch with consoles later IMO.

The thing with those games listed is that they worked on current hardware, they weren’t released on last gen. We probably won’t even see anymore big marquee titles released for last gen except sports titles and COD unless I’m forgetting some. BF6 already confirmed for current gen only :smokin

Reactions: ARK
Missed target :smh:

Just grabbed an Xbox to hold me over till I get my hands on Ps5

I was able to get a PS5 on the Walmart app last week. They released them at 3:30, I hit the add to cart button, got an out of stock message but I just kept hitting add to cart and about 3 or 4 minutes after 3:30 it finally added one. I won’t have it until after the new year but that’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom