The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is so much scamming people offering PS5 for 500$ cash app only. Smh....

so many people going to get jigged.

838991BB-12A7-4C16-B8E7-CFE6B3CCA973.png

So what are you guys doing with your PS4s?
Keep it and continue playing on it. Since this PS5 has very limited storage with no option to upgrade (yet), I’ll use the PS5 to play strictly PS5 games.

Meet up at bank or police station if the person is paying with cash. If paying with Venmo right after payment is paid do a instant transfer of funds to your bank account and also take a picture of the buyers car license plate #

I don’t sell to anyone that wants to meet up at a mall, grocery store, target, walmart, starbucks etc..

Black Friday and cyber Monday all I’m looking to get is Resident Evil 2 & 3 remake, Watchdogs Legion, and Mafia I remake. Maybe Star Wars Squadrons and Crash 4.

If I buy the COD cross gen bundle, would I be able to play online with another user on my old PS4?

My FedEx has been out for delivery all day it’s 3pm. I’m waiting on my ps5 and XSX to get delivered I gotta do these updates.

Last edited:
Installed chrome extension to alert me when restocks come in. Should be able to purchase a system off PlayStation website as a preorder given the fact that it’s from the company and they can just ship it out to you when they have them ready. Bummer, the wait continues.

Installed chrome extension to alert me when restocks come in. Should be able to purchase a system off PlayStation website as a preorder given the fact that it’s from the company and they can just ship it out to you when they have them ready. Bummer, the wait continues.
What’s the extension?

For everyone whose PS5 is bricking are you trying to play PS4 games or download PS4 data?? I’m positive that’s where the problem is and it’s why I’m waiting a few weeks to put Street Fighter 5 data on my PS5 and boot up Doom: Eternal. I put the Avengers game disk in but I’m starting a brand new file for the PS5

I'm going to try to hold off till next year to cop one. On another note i can't be the only one who noticed the pipedream big black booty on that screenshot :rofl:

Amazon came thru with my order as advertise. Officially back on the PlayStation team after skipping the ps4, has the 3, 2 and first PlayStation back in the 90s.

I need some friends on this thing! PSN: G_M1GHTY

Back
Top Bottom