The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20201115_012003148.jpg

You’re much better off standing it up beside the tv if there’s space too. That thing needs to breath.

^ ya ill move it tomorrow... was so hyped that i set it up quick... i had the same exact setup with my ps4 but it worked because it was smaller so less cramped... im a move the mini consoles on top of my cable box and leave the ps5 alone on the bottom

Went on twitter to see everyone roast that terrible GPU Jungle song in Astro's playroom, but people love it.

Just restored it to factory settings and boxed it up. Was planning on giving to family for Christmas, but got a hefty parking ticket earlier, so gonna try and sell the 4Pro.

Still tryna figure out if we can gameshare with multiple accts.
So from what I found out from personal experience is that you can be signed into the same account on both PS4 and PS5 however you cannot play more than PS4 game at a time. You can play one PS4 game and one PS5 game simultaneously. I went to play Apex Legends on PS5 while my son was playing Miles Morales and he got kicked. He signed back in and when his game came back on, I got kicked. No issues at all when I was playing Black Ops (PS5) and he was playing Miles (PS4).

any speak on how the media apps are performing on ps5? UI?

Havent gotten around to setting mine up yet but curious.

Ned that remote with the spotify button lol

just played 2k and will play cod tomorrow since im watching boxing tonight lol... but the controller is sick... love the haptic feedback it definitely feels next gen... i also like the UI on ps5... the graphics look a little better but its just 2k i played and my tv isnt the latest so cant really judge the graphics too much... and my ps5 got hot you guys were 100% right... i moved everything asap and just left the switch next to it which is ok cuz its on the side... but nothing will go on top lol
IMG_20201115_033354774.jpg

just played 2k and will play cod tomorrow since im watching boxing tonight lol... but the controller is sick... love the haptic feedback it definitely feels next gen... i also like the UI on ps5... the graphics look a little better but its just 2k i played and my tv isnt the latest so cant really judge the graphics too much... and my ps5 got hot you guys were 100% right... i moved everything asap and just left the switch next to it which is ok cuz its on the side... but nothing will go on top lol
IMG_20201115_033354774.jpg

Still think there's not enough room for the ps5.

Back
Top Bottom