The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is this garbage?
3A10490B-9674-44BB-8592-68889CD5B21D.jpeg

For the Mamba and Laker fans. If you didn’t know there are 2 different steelbook cases for NBA 2K21.

68B3DEC5-42C7-4E89-AA93-76EC4986A1A4.jpeg

#8 Frobe cover which they messed up and put Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2004 instead of Adidas The Kobe which is what he was wearing when he did that dunk and is in the OG pic is for the Mamba Forever Edition PS4 version. The #24 jersey last game walk off waive good bye cover is the Mamba Forever PS5 version of NBA 2K21

Now I just got an update that my FedEx package from Target is ready for pickup now, the workers don't know what the hell is going on.

Got shipping email last night
Thanks to all of the NTers that answered my questions Nov 11 :nthat:
Now I gotta figure out how to hide this thing from my kids for 5wks :lol::smh:

For the Mamba and Laker fans. If you didn’t know there are 2 different steelbook cases for NBA 2K21.

68B3DEC5-42C7-4E89-AA93-76EC4986A1A4.jpeg

#8 Frobe cover which they messed up and put Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2004 instead of Adidas The Kobe which is what he was wearing when he did that dunk and is in the OG pic is for the Mamba Forever Edition PS4 version. The #24 jersey last game walk off waive good bye cover is the Mamba Forever PS5 version of NBA 2K21
Probably weren't allowed to use Adidas unfortunately

So far no issues with mine.

I'm sure SONY is aware of folks having issues and are working on it.

New tech has issues when it launches.

I'm sure there are issues with the XSeX/s as well.

Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and we can enjoy next gen gaming.
Yes.

in the process of setting it up... I know my stand is dusty lol... felt bad taking out my ps4... same setup but exchanged the ps4 with the ps5....the ps4 is with the ps3 in the guest room not hooked up.... going to get a new tv and prally new stand soon... I'm a check black friday... need that sony 900h
IMG_20201115_012003148.jpg

in the process of setting it up... I know my stand is dusty lol... felt bad taking out my ps4... same setup but exchanged the ps4 with the ps5....the ps4 is with the ps3 in the guest room not hooked up.... going to get a new tv and prally new stand soon... I'm a check black friday... need that sony 900h
That big mfer ain't making to God Of War Ragnarok like that

Just ran into an issue were the dual senses wouldn’t charge past 2 bars. Had to turn off the dualsense not the console then connect to the usb a to the controller. Now it’s charging again

So what are you guys doing with your PS4s?
Just restored it to factory settings and boxed it up. Was planning on giving to family for Christmas, but got a hefty parking ticket earlier, so gonna try and sell the 4Pro.

Still tryna figure out if we can gameshare with multiple accts.

so Sony lied and didn't restock today
clowns

I think they caught onto that they didn’t get their money’s worth from that wait system than can be ESC out of. My ticker didn’t move once over 3+ hours. Everyone was complaining about how bestbuy was cycling them out early day one. Turns out the did it the most fair.

cmon bro, dont be stacking things on it

Back
Top Bottom