The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping direct releases this at midnight and I can grab one and get to bed. If not maybe my daughter will wake me up for a restock at 3am :lol:

The stand to lay the console horizontal sucks. Doesn’t really lock in and if you move the console after placing it down it’ll slide off. Only the verticals stand is screwed in.

ive become afan of PlayStationLifestyle.net they talked about that a little while ago. Gotta take care

This some next level bundling

display.jpeg

Brooke Dillinger - 3x MV Award Winner! (@BrookeDillinger) Tweeted:
@GameStop said "lets give it a few days and see how it plays out" I mean fedex immediately said there's a note on my tracking the box is empty. He isn't going to play it a few days and decide to bring it back, rebox it, and steal an xbox series x 🤦‍♀️🤪 just send my replacement!

2OutSider5 (@2OutSider5) Tweeted:
@AyeItsDiesel @FedExHelp Yeah FedEx be super suss ... Mine came in today, box damaged so much it damaged my PS5 box. Driver handed me the box and the return label from Gamestop. How'd the return label end up outside of the box?

Last edited:
How reliable is Popfndr?

Found a store with 2.

from my experience with brickseek. I would say, they may be wrong... they may be right... it shows “stock”. This includes “stock” that has already been bought/pre-ordered and hasn’t been picked up yet. It only shows you what is in their system; NOT what you can buy. As someone who is chasing a specific “sports car, “ I can tell you this is a search wide “consideration” and not specific to consoles. I suggest calling them, if they tell you they are out of stock. Don’t assume they are lying. I have seen my preorder sitting as the 1 stock in the past knowing no one is touching it.

Going to put this bad boy up vertically.

Will head to Walmart this week to pickup a new tv stand.

Drew Morton (@thecinemadoctor) Tweeted:
PS5 delivery status went from “on a truck out for delivery” to “pending - no delivery date available at this time.” Thanks, @FedEx. https://t.co/2oayBI1u8A

jonathan (@eyebagboy) Tweeted:
ps5 went from delivery today to “pending” with no predicted date... fedex you will be dealt with https://t.co/q0aNPpg97r

Jmac (@Joshmcelwain) Tweeted:
@Target @FedEx I really hope my ps5 isn’t damaged. https://t.co/YHEhug5mmS

Killing fedex on Twitter

Man... I’m getting worried now. I’m reading multiple reports of FedEx employee theft of Xboxes and PS. Mine is being delivered Monday via FedEx and I won’t be home till much later. WTF. I don’t care if these Fs think they’re over worked or under paid. Get a new job If you think you’re better than what you do losers. Yeah I said it. Don’t steal my Schiff.

... just doing some history search now, looks like FedEx has a history (non-gaming console) of hiring thieves looking to come up. And this whole time of thought over price FedEx shipping meant you were getting premium service. It’s not just line workers. Top down theft. FK FedEx.

Last edited:
Matt Ng (@yingfo) Tweeted:
@Th3MannTheMyth @FedEx Bro @FedEx threw my PS5 at my door yesterday and then they ran over my mailbox and drove off https://t.co/PYIi7W9eOz

Nima D. (@ASAP_Kneems) Tweeted:
@FedEx my PS5 was stolen by you all at some point during transit!! I opened my box at a fed ex store pickup location to discover only a sandbag. NOT OK!!!
#ps5 #FedEx #gamestop #sony #sonyplaystation5 #playstation5 #PlayStation5preorder

Niko Smith (@nikodsmith) Tweeted:
@ChitoGaminYT @FedEx @FedExHelp FedEx delivered my 2 ps5s to the wrong ****ing house... **** fedex

Charlie Wilson (@PhillyPhased) Tweeted:
@Wario64 Fret not everyone that don't have one... You could be me and have all 3 of my PS5's lost/stolen through @FedEx and @UPS.. One was for my son's Bday too 🤷🏻‍♂️

HerbertLaVal (@herbertlaval) Tweeted:
Did @FedEx @FedExHelp @FedExOffice “LOSE” anyone else’s PS5? Because the courier “LOST” mine November 12! @fedex ruined Christmas for my kids...@FedExInternati1

Dylan Orrell (@dylanorrelI) Tweeted:
When @FedEx marks your package as delivered AND signed for by yourself... while you're not home and in another state.

RIP my PS5

Charlie Wilson (@PhillyPhased) Tweeted:
@Wario64 Fret not everyone that don't have one... You could be me and have all 3 of my PS5's lost/stolen through @FedEx and @UPS.. One was for my son's Bday too 🤷🏻‍♂️

fedex is crazy, numerous bad experiences with them.
HerbertLaVal (@herbertlaval) Tweeted:
Did @FedEx @FedExHelp @FedExOffice “LOSE” anyone else’s PS5? Because the courier “LOST” mine November 12! @fedex ruined Christmas for my kids...@FedExInternati1

Dylan Orrell (@dylanorrelI) Tweeted:
When @FedEx marks your package as delivered AND signed for by yourself... while you're not home and in another state.

RIP my PS5

I’ve had a few mishaps with them but never was able to confirm exactly what happened.

In store pick up or bust for me. Especially at this time of year.

I’d like one tomorrow morning at the latest but can also wait till February if need be.

Some questions:

1. Can we still buy a warranty for PS5 through any of the retailers we purchased from or was the only chance during the pre-order process? If so, who is the best place to purchase from?

I didn't have a warranty last-gen & my Day 1 PS4 lasted the whole life cycle without any issues. But reading about how some units have been problematic & the fact this PS5 is just huge/expensive, makes me think about it for this generation. Thanks if anyone knows.

2. GOW is free on PS5. Can i use my game save from PS4 for the PS5? I still have some trophies to finish up & rather do it on there.

PO

Back
Top Bottom