The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got done playing the village demo. This a day 1 for me. Dont really see no point in the deluxe version tho seems it only comes with a trauma pack...

Day 1 for me also. I'm still kinda iffy on the first person RE style, but I'm also playing 7 for the first time now in preparation for this one. I also really liked Maiden.
Will probably skip out on the rest of the demos, not trying to spoil more of the game.
This game was made to play with headphones.
Also liked what the dualsense integration had so far

Trauma pack is Meh. Can't front though, had this been a launch game, they would've gotten me off the whole ITS NEXT GEN hype.

Today
"Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will be available for free download between April 19 8:00pm PT / April 20 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST and May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST."

Anybody playing Outriders? Checked it out via gamepass and was surprised. It’s pretty dope so far.

Anybody playing Outriders? Checked it out via gamepass and was surprised. It’s pretty dope so far.

Steve Nash GIFs | Tenor

Can't lie only got the series S so far and it's fun having this wealth of games, plus the old 360 ones to dig back into with gamepass. Still getting a PS5 eventually though because I already have like 3 years of ps plus.

Can you play ps3 games on the ps5 ? For instance street fighter 3 online edition ?
Nope. ps3 games are only playable on the ps3. only reason I still have it. if you purchased any digital ps3 game like 3rd strike online it will still be available to download. i hooke dup my ps3 a few months ago and was able to download delisted games I previously purchased like marvel origins, marvel vs capcom 2 and jojos hd. last time any of those games released. speaking of ps3, games and systems have climbed up in price.

Last edited:
This reminds of when that other company planned to raise the price of gold and then changed their minds later that night

Said to myself, "that money's coming from somewhere else now, would have been better off just letting it happen..."

Back
Top Bottom