The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bought ghost of tsushima on a spring sale discount. I can only play a few hours a week but dope game so far.

newbie question for ps5 digital ver. - does a physical disc copy of a game have a digital code that i can use at the PS store and download the full game?

Aye man, I don’t discriminate :lol:
I bought it on release day because my boy wanted to have someone to play with. It's a decent game that keeps upgrading skills/weapons/ etc. as the game progresses.
It's a fun game I just have a short attention span & haven't picked it up in over a week now lol. Been playing Oddworld instead lol

bought ghost of tsushima on a spring sale discount. I can only play a few hours a week but dope game so far.

newbie question for ps5 digital ver. - does a physical disc copy of a game have a digital code that i can use at the PS store and download the full game?
NO.

I think physical will die with this generation.
I caught hell in here for saying this truth :lol: it won’t die completely there will still be a market for physical but digital will be the preferred choice amongst consumers.

edit: digital sales already surpass physical sales :lol:

Aye man, I don’t discriminate :lol:

You know how it is in here. Disparage a competitor's superior feature until Sony adopts it, then pretend it was there all along. :smokin

"Achievements? What a stupid, useless thing. Now let me get back to Ridge Racer 7, the pinnacle of racing gameplay" - Me, probably, in 2007

You know how it is in here. Disparage a competitor's superior feature until Sony adopts it, then pretend it was there all along. :smokin

"Achievements? What a stupid, useless thing. Now let me get back to Ridge Racer 7, the pinnacle of racing gameplay" - Me, probably, in 2007

I remember this.

I was in here talking about Xbox 360 achievements, being able to access the dashboard while in game, party chat etc. and everyone hated on me :lol:

Next thing I know everybody trophy hunters

I will say that my comment was as a joke. I wanted achievements in Playstation games the first time I heard Microsoft implementing them.

Party-chat on the other hand... I may have been one of those early haters. :lol:

I was always a Sony guy but the 360 was cheaper by $200 so I went the 360 route first. I always thought achievements were dope. I beat Uncharted 1 in Hard and was disappointed that there were no trophies.
Once Sony introduced trophies, it was a wrap :smokin

FDB04B70-0C88-4D1A-89E8-D64336A86732.gif

Them combos :wow:
Man these new characters get all the good stuff.

Vega's V-triggers in comparison is so boring.

Damn Sony got people to purchase old games at full price just to keep the store open anyway.

Well played :lol:

I don't even think this is a conspiracy theory. :lol:
Probably just paid off the cost of them old servers for the next few years :lol:

I was always a Sony guy but the 360 was cheaper by $200 so I went the 360 route first. I always thought achievements were dope. I beat Uncharted 1 in Hard and was disappointed that there were no trophies.
Once Sony introduced trophies, it was a wrap :smokin

I still need to beat this game in crushing on PS3. Last trophy lol and I've left it for so many years.

Anyone know where I would be able to find the DualSense charging station? Seems to be sold out everywhere.

Was going to wait for a sale later in the summer but realized judgment is $40 not $70 so I’ll be getting that tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom