The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everytime I see cryptocurrency written out I think of Mortal Kombat Krypt Koins.

Mortal Kombat X - Best Methods to Earn Koins Quickly | Accelerated Ideas

I'm obviously poor.

first impressions of Returnal are coming out and they're good.

getting this day 1

Just caught up on this and it's refreshing to see another studio make a step up.
All the preveiws I've read are glowing with praise.

I'm just happy next gen features like fast loading, haptics and 3D audio are actively making it a better experience.

I like this from the Kotaku article:

1619184435620.png

Last edited:
first impressions of Returnal are coming out and they're good.

getting this day 1
D65B4369-23DB-4C30-8C40-7FEFFDCB63C5.jpeg

I was going to wait a while to cop because I prolly won’t have that much time to play games right now but might as well use my BB credits & pick this up next week.

If Returnal is really Hades meets Vanquish then this game is probably gonna wind up in my Top 5, can't wait to play this ****.

I wish they'd remake the Original Metal Gears in 3D for at least a fresh experience. We got Twin Snakes.

Or why not redo Metal Gear Solid 2? The second part of the story has always been polarizing.
I’ve been saying for a long time that they should go back and remake the original Metal Gears from the NES. It’s never been done before and they’re very integral to the overall plot, but nobody is about to go back and play them on that old console

Without Kojima’s involvement , anything other than a Bluepoint-style 1:1 remake I can’t see being worthwhile.

Make a battle royale with V’s mechanics and call it a day.

Last edited:
Anyone play the challenge modes in Days Gone?

They are friggin impossible.

Amazon drop was successful secured mine on launch day but needed to look out for my sis in law,homeboy, and mom...was able to secure 3 smh say no to resale...it’s sickening people have to do all this

Almost done with Days Gone. Really enjoyed the 2nd half of the game.

Should I get AC: Odyssey next or Returnal? Maybe both?

Back
Top Bottom