The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With this sale going on I’ll prob grab RDD2 finally, and the GTA trilogy.

looking to get in to something new besides sports and GTA,was Detroit any good? Might do it for $8/9

Or any other recommendations?

With this sale going on I’ll prob grab RDD2 finally, and the GTA trilogy.

looking to get in to something new besides sports and GTA,was Detroit any good? Might do it for $8/9

Or any other recommendations?

Detroit is apart of the PS+ collection if you are on PS5

17% of software first party. You're not going to see a Gamepass situation on Sony anytime soon with those kind of numbers.

Outpacing PS4 even with the chip shortages as well which will go on well into next year.

Good results

I have gamepass on PC, but I kinda fall into the same trap I do with other streaming services where there are so many choices I end up playing basically nothing. Same thing happened when I did psnow trials.

Also, I like Steam...and the occasional 🏴‍☠️
Got laughed when I brought this exact thing up on another site. Too much choice is real!

Got laughed when I brought this exact thing up on another site. Too much choice is real!
Happens to me on Netflix. Sometimes I aim to watch a film or show but then spend the time organising my watchlist then going to bed watching nothing :lol:

12 year old me would have done no school work if I had Netflix/Gamepass.
I don't know how kids do it these days.

Happens to me on Netflix. Sometimes I aim to watch a film or show but then spend the time organising my watchlist then going to bed watching nothing :lol:

12 year old me would have done no school work if I had Netflix/Gamepass.
I don't know how kids do it these days.

Flix, video games, youtube, twitch, tik tok, insta....

I would have been DONE!

1619620785300.png

Returnal Reviews coming in.

I wasn't expecting this to reach near 90 metacritic so we'll see but nothing but positive news for a game that wasn't really on many peoples radar until recently.

How man actual ps5 titles are there. feel like it’s mainly ps4 carrying rn

How was BFV? I honestly don't remember if I played it or not.

Graphically? Incredible. One of the best looking games you will see. Story mode is also good.

Multiplayer? Frustrating as ****. Lopsided teams. Sometimes there's 10 on your squad going against 16.

Back
Top Bottom