The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve seen this movie before in terms of the console race. Xbox will end up having a better multiplayer experience but Playstation is once again going to have the generation defining games that are single player emphasized. Crazy thing is I’m an Xbox guy at heart but you can’t deny the hot hand. Anytime I’m playing Miles Morales my brain can’t even begin to process how good Spider-Man 2 will be. New Ratchet and Clank looks nuts and it’s releasing in the next 3 months, HZD sequel in the next 6 months, next God of War this time next year. Insane...

Nah M$ is playing the long game. they've got exclusives coming. Look at the studios they've acquired.

💯

Was just saying, I pre-ordered and copped the ps4 and xbone, day ones. From best buy. Remember walking in best buy on drop day and seeing pallets full of them and being salty I pre-ordered because there were tons.

Now everything gotta be hyped and rare. It's horse****. And corny. It's a system. Stop being a little ***** and drop in abundance. Like you always have.
Ehh COVID was 100% the determining factor on why this release was different. Sony and PS would have made more than enough consoles for everyone but the supply chain was affected and no retailer released in store.

Ehh COVID was 100% the determining factor on why this release was different. Sony and PS would have made more than enough consoles for everyone but the supply chain was affected and no retailer released in store.
Sony out here manufacturing these in the same factory as peloton. They’re making one console a day just like NEVADA was waiting for a jackpot to start counting votes. ****s a joke.

No retailer released in store? That's cap.

GameStop's did.

They had them down here in Florida.

Someone on reddit:

rykzRhFOotniPVKGTcAjv-OZZNOBZEs8dXz0GqRqrCs.jpg

target also released the leftover consoles on friday in store, thats when I got mine. use popfndr to check inventory and go in the morning. they should be restocking sometime this week.

Come on bruh Gamestop aint getting pallets of consoles 😂.
Oh no, I'm not saying that. But they got shipments and sold in store. The one I went past had a steady line for hours of folks. All different kind. Was cool seeing the older women, figuring they were copping for their sons for Xmas or bdays

Oh no, I'm not saying that. But they got shipments and sold in store. The one I went past had a steady line for hours of folks. All different kind. Was cool seeing the older women, figuring they were copping for their sons for Xmas or bdays

GS selling those dumb bundles

Does anyone’s controller just not respond while playing Cold War?

I'm on the 3rd or 4th mission on campaign (the one in the chopper in Da Nang) and my controller just doesn't let me maneuver at all. Controller is fully charged too. Same as in multiplayer.

It's working fine while I play Assassin's Creed Valhalla, though.

Nah M$ is playing the long game. they've got exclusives coming. Look at the studios they've acquired.
I doubt they make any of Bethesda’s flagship titles like Elder Scrolls or Fallout console exclusive. All that lost revenue from PS players add up.

Or are you referring to those Double Fine games?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom