The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I’ve actually had the happen for me. It was 4th & 2 and i needed the conversation to keep my drive alive.
Ended up scoring after no one could tackle the dude i was using.

He was pissed and i wouldve been pissed too

1619700052969.png

Housemarque graduating to AAA with flying colours.

good price on a great game.

Fallen Order is currently on sale for $20 on the PS Store.

Cop now and get the free upgrade on PS5 cuz you know EA is gonna charge full price for the PS5 version.

PS4 version already looks very good on PS5. I'll be interested in seeing how much they can really improve.

If there is a new trophy list, I might replay it. It is a great game.

Is buying the digital deluxe version of Returnal (which is more) actually worth it?

Last edited:
what is this talk with returnal not allowing you to save or you have to play through the entire game without turning the system off? Reviewer said if you play this game you cant play any other or you will have to start returnal over.

why would they do that?

the hype for Retunal is still relatively tame. hope it sells well an all those folks saying there aren't enough ps5 games 6 months into its life cycle pick it up

what is this talk with returnal not allowing you to save or you have to play through the entire game without turning the system off? Reviewer said if you play this game you cant play any other or you will have to start returnal over.

why would they do that?

No you don't have to start the entire game over just each run. Usually not an issue because that is what rouge games are about but from what the reviews are saying Returnal's runs are very long (although I am not sure how long).

Copped Jedi Fallen Order

I need to wait to hear some cats in here speak on Returnal.
Listening to a review now
and I got to fight with all my strength not to get sucked in to the hype.

why would they do that?
saves are few and far between missions from everything I read.

returnal is right up my alley. sci fi rougelike bullet hell shooter. they had me since the first trailer

PS4 version already looks very good on PS5. I'll be interested in seeing how much they can really improve.

If there is a new trophy list, I might replay it. It is a great game.

I have been looking at it for a while.

Gameplay looks like fun, but have held off because IDGAF about Star Wars. :lol:

saves are few and far between missions from everything I read.

returnal is right up my alley. sci fi rougelike bullet hell shooter. they had me since the first trailer
After playing Hades, I've been thinking about giving Roguelike's another shot and this seems pretty dope.

After playing Hades, I've been thinking about giving Roguelike's another shot and this seems pretty dope.
still have to sit down and really focus on hades sometime this summer. I been playing a ton of bullet hell games lately so hopefully that helps me out with the battles in returnal

Back
Top Bottom