The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this will be a first for me with this type of game never even heard of rogue games or hades.

i went ahead and pre ordered it.

Game is a riot man.

I picked up another one called Curse of The Gods
both times I started hades up I took a dab hit and it put me out. just looked that other game up and gonna get it on the switch tonight. enter the gungeon is free and rouglike also. binding of issac, spelunky.

both times I started hades up I took a dab hit and it put me out. just looked that other game up and gonna get it on the switch tonight. enter the gungeon is free and rouglike also. binding of issac, spelunky.

dab-dance-5185246_640.png

Gotta agree, best cardio there is.

Favorite rogue-likes/lites on Playstation

Spelunky 1&2
Binding of Isaac
Darkest Dungeon
Galak-Z

This made the 2016 version look like Toy Story 1.

That SSD transition as well.

And this is only year 1.

I see Insomniac also brought some of that SpiderMan traversal as well.
Chaining them together as well for optimal movement. :pimp:

I saw a lot of familiar things but also a lot of new things too.

Preloading now :pimp:

28 min Returnal gameplay deep dive with Housemarque

10GB day 1 patch

Weighing in at 10.4GB, the patch is pretty beefy, but it seems like it'll be an important one. It apparently makes further optimisations to performance, adjusts some gameplay balancing, adds a little more visual and audio polish, and fixes a number of bugs. The patch will also include a couple of extra tutorials — viewable in the pause menu, by the way.

The game runs very well without the patch, so we're excited to fire it up with the update installed to see the changes. Will you be playing Returnal on launch day? Break the cycle in the comments section below.

Last edited:
returnal thoughts after playing the last 4 hours.

so playing returnal for the past couple of hours and I gotta say this aint nothing but another souls type game with the mechanics and the difficulty of it.

went in blindly hoping for another dead space type game. But got another souls, blood borne type game again! lol

I gotta say im enjoying the game def worth a pickup and learning how the game works but this one is not going to be a breeze I just encountered the first boss Pfrife with probably my best sequence of gear and stats and got killed lol not to mention every sequence is random and outta 4 hours of playing that gear got me to the boss and I died.

I haven't even scratched the surface of the game im still in the fist section basically.

if you love souls type games, enjoyed that last Jedi fallen order, and sci fi horror shooters with awesome graphics you will enjoy this one.

Once resident evil comes out ima put this one up and come back after village

returnal thoughts after playing the last 4 hours.

so playing returnal for the past couple of hours and I gotta say this aint nothing but another souls type game with the mechanics and the difficulty of it.

went in blindly hoping for another dead space type game. But got another souls, blood borne type game again! lol

I gotta say im enjoying the game def worth a pickup and learning how the game works but this one is not going to be a breeze I just encountered the first boss Pfrife with probably my best sequence of gear and stats and got killed lol not to mention every sequence is random and outta 4 hours of playing that gear got me to the boss and I died.

I haven't even scratched the surface of the game im still in the fist section basically.

if you love souls type games, enjoyed that last Jedi fallen order, and sci fi horror shooters with awesome graphics you will enjoy this one.

Once resident evil comes out ima put this one up and come back after village

This sounds like a rouge game for sure. But once they click it is :pimp:

I'm digging Returnal
This is my first venture into a game like this.
Played about 2 hours.

-Dualsense integration A1.
-The game has gotten me a few times with jump scares, and tentacles......those damn tentacles man
-Playing with headphones definitely adds to the experience. Sound design is incredible.
- Cool that every time you die, you get another piece of new story elements

I only stopped playing because the game crashed my PS5.
Had to go through the whole "PS5 wasn't turned off properly" stuff
Not even worried about the system,
it just killed the momentum/hype I was having from playing the game.

definitely jumping back in later today

Back
Top Bottom