The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I put the system in rest mode last night after playing a few. Doesn't it just start right where you left off? Or does it start from start screen?

you should be good but the game has a tendency to crash after rest mode also pray the system doesn't push any updates it will close the game out. devs just need to add a save point that erases after loading it to keep the rouge nature of the game. I'm not doing a full run of the game in one sitting ever

Beat the first boss of Returnal last night after 2nd try. Got to the second Sentient being with the sword/tentacle hand & he caught me off guard...

* Ship crash scene initiates* lol

The game keeping your current upgrades even after death is a must because If I legit had to start over from scratch every time Idk If I could play this game lol.

* Ship crash scene initiates* lol
one of the best/worst parts of the game
that ship scene got me like
giphy.gif

I'm in the phase where I'm just embracing it now
GroundhogJump.gif

giphy.gif

1517576190-giphy-1.gif

Last edited:
one of the best/worst parts of the game
that ship scene got me like
giphy.gif

I'm in the phase where I'm just embracing it now
GroundhogJump.gif

giphy.gif

1517576190-giphy-1.gif
LOL pretty much. After you start over things register for the next go around lol.

Hope melee gets multiple strike upgrade for the sword. Melee combo's are good choices for the bigger/shieled enemies.

Returnal
Resident evil

Im just trying to chill and play Mass Effect from the start again.

Resident Evil 8 will be bought during the Halloween sale. Gonna run Returnal for another month before ratchet and clank

• Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
  • Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
  • Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
  • Fixed incorrect healing behaviour when resting in Helios.
  • Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
  • Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
  • Numerous minor fixes and improvements.

Apparently the ship healing you almost fully was a bug :lol: :rofl:
Reading that it now only heals you a little and you can only heal once

Back
Top Bottom