The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Returnal needs a save feature. had a nice 3 hour run last night in biome 3 wiped when the game crashed on me. felt like a gut punch.... but it keeps calling me back I need more

Alright i change my mind

Returnal is a must cop even at the full $70

finally got a hang of the game and downed the first boss now im trying to get up the mountain on the red planet cant remember name.

man this is what owning a ps5 is for this game is truly a next gen game. The ps5 generation starts with this game in my opinion.

this and village will keep me occupied until rachet comes out

next gen is here lol i had to make myself put the game down once i get some more time.

had a great run to where i died because i was getting cocky and taking too many risk and had a bad *** gun and cant even remember the name of it

but that sucks it crashed i just got a patch for it today.

SO mad that BB fumbled my preorder but also don't wanna spend money on the digital when I can get the disc for free... I wanna play tho... :ohwell:

SO mad that BB fumbled my preorder but also don't wanna spend money on the digital when I can get the disc for free... I wanna play tho... :ohwell:

Either way you slice it you going to enjoy this one. This is worth whatever u spend on it

I concur... Free.99 for hopefully a few days wait will be worth it to me.
Got a countdown clock on when my son is born this month & then the sticks will be hung up for a while...sigh

Got a countdown clock on when my son is born this month & then the sticks will be hung up for a while...sigh

Congrats tho i know what you mean i got 3 boys you will get time to play they wont be hung up for good.

make use of the ps5 rest feature and u will be good lol

Mine is 3 months; once he starts sleeping well at night it's a game-changer. Until then you can power through a ton of Netflix. :lol:

That first week though... :smh:

Alright i change my mind

Returnal is a must cop even at the full $70

finally got a hang of the game and downed the first boss now im trying to get up the mountain on the red planet cant remember name.

man this is what owning a ps5 is for this game is truly a next gen game. The ps5 generation starts with this game in my opinion.

this and village will keep me occupied until rachet comes out

next gen is here lol i had to make myself put the game down once i get some more time.

had a great run to where i died because i was getting cocky and taking too many risk and had a bad *** gun and cant even remember the name of it

but that sucks it crashed i just got a patch for it today.

very hard for me to recommend this one as a must buy due to the rougelike nature and no saves. its great when you have the time tho

Returnal needs a save feature. had a nice 3 hour run last night in biome 3 wiped when the game crashed on me. felt like a gut punch.... but it keeps calling me back I need more

Damn that sucks.

It's one thing to die and loss progress but the game crashing is another thing.

Looks like Housemarque is looking into it.

Congrats tho i know what you mean i got 3 boys you will get time to play they wont be hung up for good.

make use of the ps5 rest feature and u will be good lol

I have only been using that rest mode so good to hear I'll be able to return(al) to the game soon...

Trying out my dad jokes... >D

Mine is 3 months; once he starts sleeping well at night it's a game-changer. Until then you can power through a ton of Netflix. :lol:

That first week though... :smh:

Yeah man... My sister just had her son so I'm learning from how tired she was lol.
WIsh me luck in the first few phases haha

My girl and I are having a girl in September. Good to know my gaming days won’t be done forever 😭

Congrats! Yeah I will have to squeeze in some fun time eventually when I can again lol...you too apparently haha

Caved in & bought a disc version of Returnal at the local target. BB taking too long.
Game is decent so far. I know you’re supposed to lose in the very first fight but I tried so hard not to LOL.

Controller haptics & use of the pressure sensitive is noice.

Just beat the 2nd boss on returnal took me 2 tries. found him easier than the first surprisingly
I would have beat him the first go round if I knew what I was getting myself into I went in with the spitmaw I do not recommend that gun against him, but if you have to use that gun make sure it has the slug unlocked so far that's my favorite gun spit maw with slug

im now running around in the 3rd world pretty dope so far

Last edited:
I'm still in first Biome in Returnal:lol:

Been just exploring and getting down game mechanics.
This is the first game I played a game like this
so I wanted to wrap my mind around having to mandatory backtrack, sleep in the ship, get my weapon proficiency up, saving the health bars until i clear all the rooms
Accidently stumbled on the first boss while exploring and lost.
seems easy enough, but now I need a block of time to dedicate just to this game.

Also has anyone playing this game ever run into that whole seeing another player
and trying to avenge them?? I have yet to do that.

but now I need a block of time to dedicate just to this game.
Absolutely hate this about the game. Not everybody is trying to do a 6-8 hour run. I’m just trying to play and hour or 2 after work but I gotta grind through the first 2 biomes to get my health, weapons extra lives, and parasite up before going into biome 3 adding easily 4 or more hours.
I don’t have the time for that **** every single time I load up the game

I put the system in rest mode last night after playing a few. Doesn't it just start right where you left off? Or does it start from start screen?

Back
Top Bottom