The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How as your PS5's been doing regarding dust?

I remove the face plates once a month an remove any dust with the Endust wipes.

Call of duty update has finally forced me to pick up an external 2TB Hard drive.

I thought these games were supposed to be smaller no or is that gonna take a few years

9641C95A-2576-4662-8A8F-A2C92798340E.jpeg

My Sony connect finally came through. $25 for disc version instead of retail $69+ tax :pimp:. I could have been playing last Friday at launch with a digital download code but I aint about that digital download life.

Been thinking about getting a steering wheel for my PS5 but not sure how great any of them are...

Last one I used was my cousins way back on Gran Turismo 2 :lol:

GranTurismo2.jpg

I see people on YouTube with a whole sim set up but I'm not trying to spend $1k for something I'll only use from time to time :ohwell:

Any advice from those who own one?
Depends what your budget is. But for now, I'd say wait. The companies (Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec, etc) haven't released anything for PS5 yet. I think the current-gen wheels work with PS5, but if you're not in a hurry, I'd say wait and see what the next gen has to offer.

We could see more PS4 games like Rocket League patched for 120hz support.
Sony must have updated something.

Back
Top Bottom