The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't played bought or played Madden since:

s-l300.jpg

Got another Ps5 for the fam off the Walmart drop. Got that fraud alert from my bank too smh but my order still went through. Havent gotten a cancellation email or nothing yet though.

They’re still up on Walmart’s website. They’re only $1,194.87... kidding.

I gave my ps5 to a nephew so I can’t test this so I got a question: I was reading PS5 doesn’t allow web browser access. Is this true?

Does anyone think we'll get an update this year on extended memory from Sony? Reports said June and still nothing

They’re still up on Walmart’s website. They’re only $1,194.87... kidding.

I gave my ps5 to a nephew so I can’t test this so I got a question: I was reading PS5 doesn’t allow web browser access. Is this true?

Not officially

You can do janky stuff like have someone message you a link, like to Google or something and go from there

Thanks. Seems odd. I was using my PS4 browser to access some of the Ubisoft, SquareEnix, and Bethesda sites couple weeks back. Won’t need at least one of those going forward unfortunately. Just thought that was odd. Mouse and keyboard support with browser access would’ve been nice.

Think my hdmi port is busted. Game won't show up on any display. I've tried everything.

Guess I gotta send it to Sony.

Are there any co-op games I could play with my girl? We used to play COD but the split screen don't work right lol

Back
Top Bottom